Has Infinity summer been cancelled

york survey

Just now, zitsky said:

When you say they disappeared…..  how did you know?  Phone call, email, text message???

On the Manage Reservation screen, Flights and More tab, it usually lists your flight details and transfers, if selected.  My flights were not showing up, and I had the option to book flights on that screen.  If you have Flights by Celebrity flights already, you shouldn't get the option to book flights.

I check this particular reservation frequently because every time someone accesses the reservation, the pricing gets all messed up and has to be adjusted. 

On 2/6/2022 at 9:04 AM, kjb1466 said:

Wanted: Opinions please!

Back story - I transferred my original Infinity cruise to a local, highly recommended independent travel agent. I got advice from her and chose concierge level staterooms at a cost lower than a verandah. In return, she receives commission from Celebrity.

(Does anyone know how much $ they get for commission?)

My question is should I use her to plan for my Lifted and Shifted 10 night Reflection cruise from Rome with seven ports in late June?

My husband and I who live in Germany are traveling with my 82 year old father and his wife who has some physical limitations. They live in Florida.

This TA says she will help with all of the logistics (recommended flights, transfers to and from port, excursions in each port, entry travel requirements for the country you are sailing plus the cruise line's requirements). She can offer several different types of insurance and assist in that selection.

The kicker: She charges $150 per household for cruise services. 

Thoughts?

If you already trust her, why in the world would a charge of $150 be a "kicker" for all the work she is going to do for you?!  Also, her commission is irrelevant if she does good work.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:35 PM, fordpickup said:

I was on the Aug 20th sailing but didn't love my options. I requested an Edge sailing from a different section of the L&S Excel file but I've been told that I need to wait 7 business days for approval. Has anyone else experienced that? Have you been denied? I'm really friggin frustrated.

Yes and it is not until August, relax already, plenty of time

On 2/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, deliver42 said:

This seems to be the first TA that charges for their normal job. They get commission for everything they book.

$150 bucks for all that she is doing for them, come on, in the scheme of the cruise cost, that is chump change