Magic carpet menu

coopster

• 1 year later...

Thanks for posting the link.  Has anyone actually ate on an Edge class ship?  I’m on Apex on May for the now Best of Scandinavia.  My spouse gets like a puffer fish if we eat shellfish and the menu is shellfish centric.  Saltwater fisher fine but clams and crustaceans are not. I’ve got reservations but I’ll cancel if I can’t have a non allergic option.  Thanks for anyone who can give me feedback.  

Thanks for posting the link.  Has anyone actually ate on an Edge class ship?  I’m on Apex on May for the now Best of Scandinavia.  My spouse gets like a puffer fish if we eat shellfish and the menu is shellfish centric.  Saltwater fisher fine but clams and crustaceans are not. I’ve got reservations but I’ll cancel if I can’t have a non allergic option.  Thanks for anyone who can give me feedback.  

Thanks for the picture.  Glad to see its got some options.  Guess I’ll keep this for now

6 minutes ago, Taco’s Dad said:

Thanks for the picture.  Glad to see its got some options.  Guess I’ll keep this for now

You actually got the entire menu. The starters came out one by one in succession, and each person got a "combination plate" with small portions of each entree listed. If you have allergies, let them know in advance and they'll come up with an alternative.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 3/12/2023 at 4:02 PM, Needzavacation said:

This was the menu for Dinner on the Edge (on the Edge ship) in December.

MC menu.jpg

Does anyone know on what time the dinner is? The dinner in Magic Carpet is marked 10:00 am in the first day in cruise planner. Honesty we are not even embarked on that time. Is that the only time or is there other times as well - or is this a "Celebrity web strikes again" - case?

1 hour ago, Texed said:

That is a place holder time.  The exact date and time will be disclosed on board ship.

This is correct, the time/date can change due to the weather component they are dealing with.

• Like 1