Ok to bring soda onboard?

3 minutes ago, vegas7df said:

If I put a luggage tag on a 12 pack of soda will the porters take it? I don’t want to drag it around prior to cabins being available.

Thanks

No.

Use wheeled luggage.  Then you won't be "dragging".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vegas7df said:

If I put a luggage tag on a 12 pack of soda will the porters take it? I don’t want to drag it around prior to cabins being available.

Thanks

Here is the link

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

You will note that it specifies carry on.

Oops: evidently I was typing while others were posting…sorry for the repetition.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Thanks 1

We always get two 12 packs of Diet Mt Dew (cans) and take on the cruise. We use a few of the bungee cords to hold them on top of our rolling carryons. Never had a problem with any cruise line yet. My wife will have the beverage package but needs the  Diet Mt Dew!!   I am not sure if you leave it with the porters that it will make it to the cabin ( just joking)!

Slightly off topic, but relatable.  Fifteen years ago I went on a HAL cruise and brought along a 12 pack of Diet Coke because I would always have a can around 3 PM every day.  It was an Alaska cruise so we were off the ship a lot, and I never opened the 12 pack.  Long story short, I left the diet coke on the ship and found that after I got home that I didn't crave it.  Fifteen years later I find that if I rarely, if ever have a soda.

Anyway, not what you asked, but I thought I would share it anyway!  ;  )

58 minutes ago, swsf99a said:

We always get two 12 packs of Diet Mt Dew (cans) and take on the cruise. We use a few of the bungee cords to hold them on top of our rolling carryons. Never had a problem with any cruise line yet. My wife will have the beverage package but needs the  Diet Mt Dew!!   I am not sure if you leave it with the porters that it will make it to the cabin ( just joking)!

Luck, watched many stopped bringing extra on in Boston, Tampa and Port Everglades. Been carryon Diet Dew Bottles for 30yrs myself

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1