Donkey Sanctuary?

andie717

• 2 months later...

Several years ago we did a tour that included a visit to the Aruba Ostrich Farm.  It was a lot of fun.  JustgoogleAruba Ostrich Farm and it will come up.  Good Luck!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ostriches and Donkeys on Aruba? Hmmmmm. I see some of you have lost your way. I can help you with just about anything when it comes to you spending your cruise ship visit on a beach or a resort on the island of Aruba. 

Ostriches and Donkeys you got me on this one. No zoo's on Aruba, just beautiful beaches and beautiful resorts. 

Phillips Animal Garden is the closest thing that Aruba has to a zoo. They have lots of rescued animals there.  The Donkey Sanctuary and Ostrich Farm are fun, along with the butterfly farm. These are all spread out around the island,  so if anyone is interested,  it would be best to rent a car or hire a taxi driver. 

• 1 month later...

We've been to the Donkey Sanctuary, the Butterfly farm, Ostrich Farm and Philips Animal Garden (zoo). We absolutely love Philips and have been there 3 times. (My daughter loves the birds and most of all the howler monkey that talks to us each time). 

If anyone wants to read my reviews of all the place, you can go to my website/blog and see the places and our experience. There's tons of pictures included. HERE

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 9:35 PM, mitsugirly said:

We've been to the Donkey Sanctuary, the Butterfly farm, Ostrich Farm and Philips Animal Garden (zoo). We absolutely love Philips and have been there 3 times. (My daughter loves the birds and most of all the howler monkey that talks to us each time). 

If anyone wants to read my reviews of all the place, you can go to my website/blog and see the places and our experience. There's tons of pictures included. HERE

Excellent info. Thank You.   - Dave