We're wondering does anybody here know when the summer months of 2023 (May, June, July, Aug) cruises are put on the website

SmoothFlying

We (the wife and I) were thinking about either a 10 or 14 day (B2B if necessary) CCL cruise the summer of 2023since it looks like the mask rules MAY be relaxed ( I know this is NOT a given for future cruises, next year) but we're just thinking ahead. We've never made reservation this far in advance and never noticed just when Carnival has released  future cruises on their website. Tried calling the 800# but after an hour of waiting, I thought I'd ask the all-knowing 'peanut gallery' on the CCL Cruise critic website for your input. Thanks, in advance,

Mac

Carnival has cruises going out to 2024 on their website for booking right now, have been up for a while now in fact.

I would assume that the current rules will be in place for your cruise unless Carnival says otherwise, so if that would be a deal-breaker I would not recommend booking at this time. Just a few weeks ago they came out and said they plan to cruise under these current rules for the foreseeable future.

45 minutes ago, SmoothFlying said:

We (the wife and I) were thinking about either a 10 or 14 day (B2B if necessary) CCL cruise the summer of 2023since it looks like the mask rules MAY be relaxed ( I know this is NOT a given for future cruises, next year) but we're just thinking ahead. We've never made reservation this far in advance and never noticed just when Carnival has released  future cruises on their website. Tried calling the 800# but after an hour of waiting, I thought I'd ask the all-knowing 'peanut gallery' on the CCL Cruise critic website for your input. Thanks, in advance,

Mac

As @mz-s noted, there are already cruises available through August 2024, and for my home port (Port Canaveral) I can book cruises out to April 2024.

What ports are you looking at?  Everything I poked at "near" you had them going out to April 2024.

Ah, I see that Mobile has nothing booked for the months you mentioned, and quite a few more (Nov 2022 through Sept 2023).

You'll have to wait for further "dancing of the ships" to see what pans out.

EDIT: or go out of Charleston instead.  Or almost any other port "nearby".

Edited by ProgRockCruiser

On 2/15/2022 at 3:43 PM, ProgRockCruiser said:

Ah, I see that Mobile has nothing booked for the months you mentioned, and quite a few more (Nov 2022 through Sept 2023).

You'll have to wait for further "dancing of the ships" to see what pans out.

EDIT: or go out of Charleston instead.  Or almost any other port "nearby".

I wouldn't completely write off Mobile yet for late 2022 or the first three quarters of 2023. We should know whether or not Australia reopens by October. If not, Carnival Splendor will have to reposition somewhere, which should free up a ship for Mobile.