Princess mask update 2/18/22. Effective 3/1/22

Ombud

3 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

It’s not so much the smoke that bothers me; I’m afraid of catching Covid.

Same here.....the masks will soon be back on cruise ships as they are a breeding ground for runaway diseases.....there have been close to 600 million cases world wide and nearly 6 million deaths but the anti-masker/vaxers will have you believe that there is nothing to worry about and we are FREE!!!  OMG LOL!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

There is a big difference between walking around or sitting near somebody unmasked versus them exhaling smoke. I know how far that travels.

I think that Noro will eventually be back when people feel they no longer have to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer.    

1 minute ago, coo359a2 said:

I think that Noro will eventually be back when people feel they no longer have to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer.    

Now that’s just gross. Why did anyone ever think that they did not need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer???

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Now that’s just gross. Why did anyone ever think that they did not need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer???

We eat in the buffet a lot and pre Covid could see people   skip the sinks and hand sanitizers.  Favorite response heard when a crew member would point toward the sink was that I am walking through to other side but would then walk into the food area.  You could see other things that were disgusting too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

We eat in the buffet a lot and pre Covid could see people   skip the sinks and hand sanitizers.  Favorite response heard when a crew member would point toward the sink was that I am walking through to other side but would then walk into the food area.  You could see other things that were disgusting too.

I’ve been on several cruises and I’ve seen a lot of really nasty stuff. I just don’t get it.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, dickinson said:

I got off the Regal on Saturday.  Was on for two weeks.  Some people ignored the guidelines and no one said anything... even if the CD was talking directly to them.  In the theater there were those announcements about sip and cover.  Some people not wearing masks were not even eating or drinking anything.  Sadly, some people are too self-centered and feel they are above the rules.  Doesn't matter if you agree or. disagree with the rules, they were the rules that you said you would follow.  

I'm sorry but this sounds ridiculous...sip and cover...etc. Time to let go of the self centered judgment nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’ve been on several cruises and I’ve seen a lot of really nasty stuff. I just don’t get it.

But yet you seem to want to vacation with other people that has one of the closest contact with others.

(aside from flying)

I guess it can't be all that bad after all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2