Pre cruise/1 night stay and will need to get covid test

Ellaleah

14 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

Haven’t made my hotel confirmation yet, but I was thinking of South Beach.  Anyone know where to go or makes Covid appt?

What is the testing requirement for your cruise line? 48 hours? You could take the test before you leave your home town.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:31 AM, simplelife said:

Get some Binax Now Ag Monitored tests and do them at your hotel.

this is what I am doing next week. Flying into Miami 2 days early and will be doing the test from the hotel room

Go to curative.com.  Broward county has free testing in several locations including Miami, Hollywood  & Ft.  Lauderdale . Appointments are made online, and Princess accepted their NAAT rapid test. Everyone was pleasant and helpful, and we had our results in about15 minutes. The cost of a taxi ride to get to the testing site is way less than the cost of tests in other locations.  We were surprised that the tests were for anyone, not just Broward county residents. 

2 hours ago, FritzG said:

Go to curative.com.  Broward county has free testing in several locations including Miami, Hollywood  & Ft.  Lauderdale . Appointments are made online, and Princess accepted their NAAT rapid test. Everyone was pleasant and helpful, and we had our results in about15 minutes. The cost of a taxi ride to get to the testing site is way less than the cost of tests in other locations.  We were surprised that the tests were for anyone, not just Broward county residents. 

Thanks for that tip!  I might book that as a backup in case there is something wrong with the home test

3 hours ago, FritzG said:

I think I read that this is only for US citizens so that leaves us paying for tests but that’s ok. As long as it gets us on our cruise we’ll be more than happy. 

On 3/3/2022 at 7:35 AM, FritzG said:

Does Curative only schedule 2 weeks out?

I tried to schedule a tset and it only goues until March 20th.

Also any of the rapid tests through them work for Carnival ?

Thanks.

Arrive in Ft. Lauderdale on 6th April and sailing on 8th April. We are staying at The Westin Ft. Lauderdale for two nights. Is there a testing facility close to the Westin hotel? We just want certainty in our plans. Travelling from UK on 1 April to New York to visit family before transatlantic cruise.

9 hours ago, Luke gs Daddy said:

Does Curative only schedule 2 weeks out?

I tried to schedule a tset and it only goues until March 20th.

Also any of the rapid tests through them work for Carnival ?

Thanks.

Yes, they schedule 2 weeks out. 

20 hours ago, Dorset53 said:

Arrive in Ft. Lauderdale on 6th April and sailing on 8th April. We are staying at The Westin Ft. Lauderdale for two nights. Is there a testing facility close to the Westin hotel? We just want certainty in our plans. Travelling from UK on 1 April to New York to visit family before transatlantic cruise.

Perhaps you could contact the Westin directly and ask them about a testing facility close to the hotel.