Seeing craft making on some daily planners??

Tonsoffun44

It will vary with ship and itinerary.  Maybe if you listed that information,  posters will be able to be more specific.  If it is a Cruise Director/ship activity, it will probably be free.  If it is an entertainer's activity, it may have a cost.

On my last cruise, there was an arts and crafts day.  Not really sure what they did in that particular class but I went to several of these that were specified and they entailed napkin folding, origami, paper flower making ... they were really quite fun.  I sure do hope they entertain the idea of making towel animals.  I know I could talk my DH into attending that one with me.  

BTW, there were as many men at these activities as there were women.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

On my last cruise, there was an arts and crafts day.  Not really sure what they did in that particular class but I went to several of these that were specified and they entailed napkin folding, origami, paper flower making ... they were really quite fun.  I sure do hope they entertain the idea of making towel animals.  I know I could talk my DH into attending that one with me.  

BTW, there were as many men at these activities as there were women.  

I'd go - love attending various ship activities especially those that travel partner in a wheelchair can do and these sound like a perfect fit for us. Would love towel animal making as well - 1st cruise ever (MSC line) cabin steward showed us how to make a Turkey, ours never turned out as good. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

On the Enchanted/Sky we had some really great crafts

-Luggage Tags

-Greetings Cards

-Wine Charms/Purse Dangles

-Thread Art (pineapple pictured was my fave) 

A7A5F941-AEBC-4FF7-B82F-5CDC1FF354F8.jpeg

yep, my wife has that Pineapple ...

just off REGAL a couple of weeks ago, the "craft" was a packet of colored pencils and a card you could color .. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Adult coloring is kind of fun and very relaxing.  

I don't disagree with you. I think my comment came across as rude. I am not sure that I'd want to do this as part of a group thing, but hey, anything on a cruise is a good thing!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ams1130 said:

I don't disagree with you. I think my comment came across as rude. I am not sure that I'd want to do this as part of a group thing, but hey, anything on a cruise is a good thing!

OP here ..Not rude at all - it's honest.  Depends what "adult" things we're coloring. Doubt it's- "Draw me like one of your French girls Jack"  lol 

• Haha 2