Dress code Haven Restaurant

Taishartrueblood

Within reason, you can wear whatever you want in the Haven Restaurant. Some people dress up, most dress casually. I wear collared shirts and shorts. Tees and shorts are common for breakfast and lunch. While the food and service is top notch the atmosphere is not pretentious. It’s one of the things I love about the Haven.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gmbhardy said:

Within reason, you can wear whatever you want in the Haven Restaurant. Some people dress up, most dress casually. I wear collared shirts and shorts. Tees and shorts are common for breakfast and lunch. While the food and service is top notch the atmosphere is not pretentious. It’s one of the things I love about the Haven.

Exactly this.

• Like 2

Shorts/t-shirt are fine for any meal in the Haven.

Some people dress "smart casual" but "cruise casual" is fine. 

Cruise Casual: the Freedom of Freestyle Cruising

Dress cruise casual anytime during the day, in the buffet and in most specialty restaurants. For women, it includes summer and casual dresses, skirts, regular or capri pants, shorts, jeans and tops. Khakis, jeans, shorts and casual shirts are fine for men. Swimwear is acceptable at the buffet and outdoor restaurant, but a shirt or a cover-up and footwear are required.

Be sure to pack a sweater - the air conditioning can be chilly. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in all our restaurants.

Please Note: We want you to be comfortable, but tank tops for men, flip flops, baseball caps, visors and jeans that are overly faded, with holes or tears and worn below the hips are not permitted in main dining rooms or specialty restaurants.

All Decked-out: Smart Casual

Dress smart casual in our more formal dining room or in our more upscale specialty restaurants. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it's jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in all our restaurants.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Good evening, thank you for your help with this and I did try to search the forums for the answer 🙂 Is the dress code for the Haven restaurant the same as for the MDR or specialty restaurants or do they require more formal attire (particularly for men)? Thanks! 

Shorts to Tux. All fine in the Haven Restaurant. Almost all folks are cruise casual. 

• Like 1