Virgin Voyages is coming to Australa in 2023 - 2024!

From Executive Traveller:

https://www.executivetraveller.com/news/virgin-voyages-adults-only-cruise-ship-is-coming-to-australia

Virgin’s ‘adults only’ cruise ship is coming to Australia

February 25 2022

Richard Branson’s fresh take on luxury cruising will be making its way to Australia next year.

Glamorous rock star suites, no hidden charges and not a single child in sight; Virgin Voyages promises to deliver a boutique hotel experience at sea, and it’s hoping to change everything we know about cruising.

Australia will see its first Virgin Voyages liner arrive at the end of 2023

Continue reading: https://www.executivetraveller.com/news/virgin-voyages-adults-only-cruise-ship-is-coming-to-australia

Emma Cruises did a second voyage on their ship and commented on a lot of improvements since her first trip. Still very little storage in cabins otherwise a very different cruise experience. Not for everyone but we will take what we can get ! Cheers, Buzz.

Would not mind trying Resilient Lady but I think Virgin cruises are probably higher than Princess and RCCL.   However, just looking during the last day or so and found the Lady from Athens to Dubai and stopping in Safaga where I would like to go and cheap with an English agent for 2023.   As much as southern Egypt is on my bucket list, not sure about safety there.  Not sure about going overseas regardless for a few reasons at the moment.   Perhaps it will be nice and cheap in Australia but I don't think so.  From Melbourne is more tempting.

56 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Would not mind trying Resilient Lady but I think Virgin cruises are probably higher than Princess and RCCL.   However, just looking during the last day or so and found the Lady from Athens to Dubai and stopping in Safaga where I would like to go and cheap with an English agent for 2023.   As much as southern Egypt is on my bucket list, not sure about safety there.  Not sure about going overseas regardless for a few reasons at the moment.   Perhaps it will be nice and cheap in Australia but I don't think so.  From Melbourne is more tempting.

I would be interested in Resilient lady,it looks like they will be doing NZ cruises.

• Like 1