Majestic Princess Cabin D414

resordanis

• 3 weeks later...

We're supposed to be on Majestic D429 with similar description for Alaska and We're wondering same. First time on Princess. Previous scheduled Princess in 2020 was canceled. You used to be able to find reviews by cabin # on ship reviews(at least for Royal Caribbean), but not now for Majestic Princess. Anyone, know?

Checking cruisedeckplans dot com, it shows angled balconies on 408, 410 and 412 but not 414. I believe you have to pay to see the cabin pictures (I did as I was that curious) but just from the diagram showing rooms on Majestic Princess, D414 doesn't appear to have an angled (meaning larger) balcony. You might want to contact Princess about that if you really want the larger balcony.

Edit: D429 is shown as having the angled balcony, so you should be quite pleased, WillWils.

Edited by venussuz
Add comment about another cruiser with cabin nearby.

On 2/27/2022 at 6:11 PM, resordanis said:

Hi All,

Just been assigned this cabin. The notes state ‘Angled extended Balcony’ Should this cabin be ok?

Any information appreciated.

We were in 429 on Majestic, it is much bigger than standard and have 414 on the Discovery in a few weeks both bump out larger balconies. You will be happy.

Thanks. How was the rest of the cabin & service? We can't wait for this  vacation, but still apprehensive about Covid on a ship. We had 6 previous great on RCL(except  for some bad weather days) and 1 terrible cruise on Carnival, but no cruises since 2019. Thanks again for info.