Link to edocs disappeared

redsox1584

Our Cruise in April now says "Your Documents" but there are none there.  Yesterday there was no indication of documents.  Maybe they're updating some protocols or requirements and pulled everything to do so.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Yep, me too. Odyssey March 12th. I was hoping it was because one of my Royal Up bids was being accepted!

26 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

I was hoping the same thing 😂 

Ours were gone too and I thought this was the reason! I was notified our big was accepted and when I logged in to reprint my luggage tags and docs, it was gone! I thought this was the reason why but looks like its an issue for everyone. 

I did click on the "view set sail pass" button and was able to get to my luggage tags from there.

• Like 2

FWIW, mine are still there.  We leave next week on Vision.  I don't generally find the docs useful anymore.  What I do is when they come out, I download them and save a copy on Google.  That way I do have them if needed.  You may wish to consider a similar plan.

8 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

@Peak city Probably totally unrelated to eDocs, but also noticed that all March sailings on Anthem are gone from the website.

Last week our sailing disappeared for a day and then reappeared.  And only for some folks.  Right now I can see 3 March sailings - 3/13, 3/20, and 3/27,   I don't know what they do in the RCI IT department.  

We're at 30 days and no edocs showed up but we can print our luggage tags from the "view boarding pass" link.  We never use/need the edocs anyway.  I'm thinking they're doing away with the edocs since everything you need is on the app anyway.  Edocs were just a pile of paper to most people.

1 hour ago, BND said:

We're at 30 days and no edocs showed up but we can print our luggage tags from the "view boarding pass" link.  We never use/need the edocs anyway.  I'm thinking they're doing away with the edocs since everything you need is on the app anyway.  Edocs were just a pile of paper to most people.

Received our eDocs 25 Feb. So 17 days prior to our sail date. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BND said:

Edocs were just a pile of paper to most people.

Perhaps when they used to mail packets (I think this was the case, or maybe only something my TA did).  But the whole point of them being Edocs (emphasis on the e) should mean they are not a pile of paper for most people.   I don't believe I ever printed these out.

Mike

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mandream said:

Perhaps when they used to mail packets (I think this was the case, or maybe only something my TA did).  But the whole point of them being Edocs (emphasis on the e) should mean they are not a pile of paper for most people.   I don't believe I ever printed these out.

Mike

I do know what the "E" stands for.   I just figured most people would understand what I was saying.