“LIVE” from Enchantment of the Seas – March 05, 2022 (12Nts)

1 hour ago, sunny days said:

Radio,

Do you know what the Diamond discount is if you book the Voom internet package after sailing?

Thanks for all your posts! Very enjoyable?

One free 24 hour period of Voom.  If you want a package, it deducts the equivalent $$$.

3 minutes ago, DELTABLUE said:

Late, I know, but would appreciate knowing if there are mini fridges in inside cabins?

There weren't before the pandemic; I doubt that they have added them.  😉 No other Vision class ship has them.  (inside OR oceanview, except the ultra spacious oceanview)

22 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

There weren't before the pandemic; I doubt that they have added them.  😉 No other Vision class ship has them.  (inside OR oceanview, except the ultra spacious oceanview)

The OV cabins in the stretched section are supposed to have mini fridges and shower doors.  I booked one of those cabins, but they moved me for "social distancing".  😞 

28 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The OV cabins in the stretched section are supposed to have mini fridges and shower doors.  I booked one of those cabins, but they moved me for "social distancing".  😞 

I had an interior in the stretched section, and it had a cabinet for the fridge, BUT NO FRIDGE.

It made me snort laugh.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

I've had 2 free 24 hour VOOM sessions on my last few 12 night cruises.  I'm D+, maybe that makes a difference.

Yes, that's the reason. 24 hours for D and 2x24 for D+.

7 hours ago, sunny days said:

Radio,

Do you know what the Diamond discount is if you book the Voom internet package after sailing?

Thanks for all your posts! Very enjoyable?

For Diamond Plus it is $51.96 off of any Internet Package or 2 free Days of Surf Internet Package. Thanks for the nice comments. . .

39 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

@Radio, thanks very much for bringing us along. It's been great. 

Safe travels home. 😊

Thanks FionaMG for the nice comments. . . I couldn't imagine going on a cruise without posting "LIVE"🏝️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, loug1601 said:

What a wonderful review Radio! Your reviews are always great. Safe travels home tomorrow. 

Thank you so much 😊!

Thank you - Thank you. . . I only have a 20 min ride home. I am happy about that.🛳️

51 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Enjoyed your review as usual.  Thanks for taking the time to post.  Katherine 

Thank you Katherine for your nice comments. I had a great time.

Edited by Radio

Thanx for taking us all along on the ride with you!  You've given me a great preview of what to expect come 4-2 and I can't wait to return to the sea.  Did you happen to see the EVER FORWARD as you passed?  I was watching your progress up the bay but konked out a bit before you crosses paths.

8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

One free 24 hour period of Voom.  If you want a package, it deducts the equivalent $$$.

I thought we had a fridge in an OV on grandeur.   Last time on her was fall 2019 and I have been on a couple other ships since then so maybe I'm wrong.

Hello everyone and good morning. Welcome to the Post Cruise Edition (DAY 13) of "LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas.

LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas.

We have arrived at Cruise Maryland. Enchantment of the Seas approached the pier slowly at about 6:30 a.m. and she was fully tied up to the pier by 7:00 a.m.

Self-assist passengers started debarkation at about 7:25 a.m. Windjammer marketplace opened a little early today at 6:30 a.m. and I can tell you it was very very busy. Some passengers opted for the MDR on Deck 4.

I should begin debarkation at around 9:15. I only have a short ride to Perry Hall, Maryland (20 min) and I'm pretty sure I may be watching a little news when I get there.

I'm sure there are about 1,400 smiling faces on all the passengers who will be boarding Enchantment of the Seas today. I know they are really looking forward to being on board a Cruise. That's how I was when this cruise started on March 5th.

I won't say goodbye, but I will say so long for now.

I can't forget to say the phrase that I use after every post. . . 

Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

We pass under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

PXL_20220317_083717030.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.1f6c1dd9fb793c4a8c83a26af0c8dd7c.jpg

We then pass under the Key Bridge. We are almost home

The Debarkation stations have been set up

PXL_20220317_084144593_MP.thumb.jpg.4b98bfee9fa30adcaf3452b553c4f2d7.jpg

All the new passengers today will love to see this sign.

PXL_20220317_084258817_MP.thumb.jpg.796e7afb10409850747205ee42518d35.jpg

The beautiful Centrum

PXL_20220317_084501634_MP.thumb.jpg.bed881819d71a84e22dd29988b1ccb4c.jpg

Enchantment of the Seas approaches the pier slowly.

PXL_20220317_103747843_MP.thumb.jpg.56360f8adbb01e401b5ad6c250be6dc9.jpg

We have made it home I guess I will have to get off of the ship soon.

PXL_20220317_115410161_MP.thumb.jpg.67cc2c12dec4cc00a51eb8db333047ff.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Late, I know, but would appreciate knowing if there are mini fridges in inside cabins?

I had a fridge in my Balcony.  It was surprisingly effective as i’m used to these fridges being barely serviceable.  Usually Balconies have same amenities as interiors with a balcony added.