St. Thomas Dock?

2 hours ago, resetjet said:

I am on sos in st thomas now and we used crown bay. Havensight had two ncl and one disney ship today.  We are only ship at crown all day.

We are onboard as well...sailing away now. :classic_smile:

On 3/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, island lady said:

Thanks...nice to know that RCI and St. Thomas are making exceptions when Crown Bay is full.  Hope we get lucky enough to be on one that still goes to Havensight.  

Assuming EX will be in Crown Bay, I think we will take a shuttle to Havensight when we are there in a couple of weeks.  Love Benny Iquanas for lunch there.  😋

If there's a ship docked  at Havensight then it's worth it to take a shuttle there. If not don't bother almost everything is usually closed. Personal experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My wife and son are joining me next week.  This week I'm solo. 

Would love to join you for breakfast...time and place?...dw takes at least 45 mins to be ready.:classic_smile:

18 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sounds good. Where doesnt matter to me. I'm in the DL now having my morning jolt and catching up on some work.

We'll go to the DL...see you in 45 mins.

14 hours ago, Ashland said:

If there's a ship docked  at Havensight then it's worth it to take a shuttle there. If not don't bother almost everything is usually closed. Personal experience.

Thanks.  We are actually going to go the other direction to an interesting small beach with beach bar/restaurant this time.  Something different to check out.  🙂 

Have taken the little ferry from Crown Bay to the neighboring island beach once as well.  

23 hours ago, orville99 said:

You can check the St. Thomas dock schedule here (it will also show you when a ship is docked in St. Croix):

"WICO" is Havensight

"CB" is Crown Bay

Heard back from the admin that the web address I posted on page one was approved, and if you click on it the port schedule comes up. The middle part of the address is vinow for anyone who can't get the link to work.

Edited by orville99