Azamara Quest Current Bar List

LeCommandant

https://www.azamara.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages will show the premium and ultimate drinks packages.  Also a wine package.

Complimentary booze is not shown but is of the Beefeaters gin level.  Complementary wines depend on what they've purchased - it rotates day to day.  I find it fun to try the different wines.

• Like 1

The included wines have been changing every day on the current cruise.  Ultimate package, whispering angel rose, matanzas creek merlot, Wairu River Sauvignon blanc, a Chardonnay, maybe others.   And French champagne.
I believe the included cocktail list is a general suggestion list, and that any cocktail can be made if you can use the included liquors.  There is a list of more premium wines but I don’t have it.  Remember that you can bring your own wine onboard, either from home or from ports visited, and have it opened for a 10.00 corkage fee.

5 hours ago, laurieb said:

The included wines have been changing every day on the current cruise.  Ultimate package, whispering angel rose, matanzas creek merlot, Wairu River Sauvignon blanc, a Chardonnay, maybe others.   And French champagne.
I believe the included cocktail list is a general suggestion list, and that any cocktail can be made if you can use the included liquors.  There is a list of more premium wines but I don’t have it.  Remember that you can bring your own wine onboard, either from home or from ports visited, and have it opened for a 10.00 corkage fee.

I am wondering why the included beverage list is no longer on the website. 🤨

13 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Might be due to excluding Russian liquors and not ready for printing.

Edited by Aardvaark
added thought
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

I’ve noticed brands are changing onboard,  maybe they can’t really give an updated brand list at this time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Now there’s a question I haven’t heard for a while, but will be interested in the answer!

With only one ship sailing in the Caribbean with low passenger numbers it’s probably not been an issue, once all 4 ships are sailing with higher passenger numbers I’m sure it’s going to be a hot topic.

47 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Oh and if you are a fan of ginger beer- based drinks, bring your own…

So has there been any improvement in provisioning the liquor onboard?  There were some issues with that in Dec on Quest.  I would expect them to have ginger beer onboard!  Sounds like the wines on the ultimate package are the same.  Those could use improvement, too.