VeriFly

travelplus

On 3/17/2022 at 10:38 AM, Nog Vlog said:

Just used VeriFLY in New Orleans at about 9:55am. The worker saw me approach with my phone and printed boarding pass, asked if I was all set up with VeriFLY, looked at the app/pass for about 2 seconds, and then stamped me and I was on my way.  Very convieneint!

Exact same experience last week.

DW just got her negative test back from her CVS test yesterday afternoon.

She tried to add it to the Verifly app, but it won't allow her to enter the test date of yesterday, for her cruiose on Thursday.

Anybody else have a similar issue with the app?

2 minutes ago, bguppies said:

She tried to add it to the Verifly app, but it won't allow her to enter the test date of yesterday, for her cruiose on Thursday.

Submit it as a 'manual' upload and then they'll look at it - they are really quick and usually will confirm/reject within an hour.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

So this is very strange.  Both my Carnival profile and Verifly have the full spelling of my name, the booking for some reason has the shortened version.  Verifly lists the "trip" with my shortened name.  It accepted the vax card with the full name, but rejected the test as it stated the first name didn't match.

Had to call Carnival to change my name to the full spelling, they updated it, then I had to add a new trip in Verifly, when I did so, the Health Assessment which I never took, was checked as complete...Then I had to re-populate the Vaccination Card data again.  All and all I'm now "Ready to Sail" but there is room for a lot more automation and improvements.  Specifically there should be the option to save your vax card for future sailings and they should be able to automatically verify the Abbott/eMed test without a manual review.

My husband had similar crap with Dave/David.  However he just submitted manually and they approved pretty quick after that (like 20 mins).  As for the Health assessment, did you do the one on Carnival site?  If so that's the one that they are pulling in as 'checked'.  There is no separate Verifly one to do.

Same issue -- it claimed my California and also LA County codes were not valid.  Added manually and no problems.

And loved using last Friday in Long Beach.  I had all the paperwork in case I needed it, but the Verifly app was all I needed at the medical desk.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bguppies said:

There were a few in our "offsite" group that had that issue.  They uninstalled, reinstalled and everything corrected.  

1 hour ago, maluhia87 said:

There were a few in our "offsite" group that had that issue.  They uninstalled, reinstalled and everything corrected.  

Ah, computers.  I work with them every day, understand why exactly they need what they need, and I STILL want to smash them with a gigantic hammer.

Edited by WorkerBee74
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WorkerBee74 said:

My husband had similar crap with Dave/David.  However he just submitted manually and they approved pretty quick after that (like 20 mins).  As for the Health assessment, did you do the one on Carnival site?  If so that's the one that they are pulling in as 'checked'.  There is no separate Verifly one to do.

Sorry to hear! I did not do the health assessment on carnivals site or anywhere else

I submitted mine and my son's vaccine card manually and within an hour got an email that they both were accepted.  However, I still do not have a green check mark next to that on my check list.  Anybody know what is going on and what I should do?

I signed up and put my booking # in and it seem's to work ok. We cruise in May. I can't upload proof of vaccination until 30 days before, or the negative covid test until 3 days before. But it has my booking # and sail date on there. We sail out of Galveston.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, susan1957 said:

I cruise on Saturday.....if it isn't for my ship...Freedom...why would they send me an email and say "sign up for Verifly?????

I’m on your ship and it worked for me.

Is it possible that instead of your booking number having a “zero” it’s really an “oh” or vice versa?

Hi guys. Leaving Thursday. Got my urgent care results today (24 hours turn around). Submitted to Verifly and was approved within a half hour or so.  

Still pending BF test from CVS taken this morning. 

14 hours ago, susan1957 said:

I cruise on Saturday.....if it isn't for my ship...Freedom...why would they send me an email and say "sign up for Verifly?????

Verifly is available on all ships with US homeports

40 minutes ago, debnrick said:

I must have missed something 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ What is Verifly?

Google is your friend.  New way of gathering a lot of info pre cruise to make embarkation significantly easier using app on smart phones