Dining reservation query

We have found if you approach the Chartreuse Maire'd the day your board and let her/him know that your would like to dine there at your preferred time if an availability opens, often works.  I also have spoken with the Restaurant Manager who also can be of assistance for your preferred reservations.

7 minutes ago, WesW said:

We have found if you approach the Chartreuse Maire'd the day your board and let her/him know that your would like to dine there at your preferred time if an availability opens, often works.  I also have spoken with the Restaurant Manager who also can be of assistance for your preferred reservations.

Thank you so much for the reply. This is our first time with Regent so I just wanted to check.

Edited by Tudorcruisers

We have also had success stopping by the restaurant at a common reservation time (7:00, 7:30, etc.) and let the maitre'd know that we're interested if they have a no-show (not uncommon).  They usually give the reserved guests 10-15 minutes to show up.  If all do, then we are off the Compass Rose since there are no set times for arriving there.

Also on a longer cruise people get tried of eating out every night and decide to have dinner in the suite.  We’ve done that, so a table opens up (we always let are Butler know as soon as we decide, sometimes mid afternoon).

4 hours ago, Tudorcruisers said:

Thank you. Pre-Covid we loved to share a table though these days I’m just not too sure.

No worries about sharing - all passengers as well as crew are fully vaccinated and had to test *negative* before boarding.  Just enjoy!

• Like 4