Which side of the room is the bed on?

ShelleyQT

I'm booking the Celebrity Millenium.  I can't tell from the website which side of the room the bed is on.  We like to have the bed closest to the veranda.  Is there a way to know before I book?

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, ShelleyQT said:

I'm booking the Celebrity Millenium.  I can't tell from the website which side of the room the bed is on.  We like to have the bed closest to the veranda.  Is there a way to know before I book?

Thanks in advance!

Google is your friend, but the ones I saw were bed closest to the door.

There is a spreadsheet for M Class ships here on CC on the main Celebrity page. You can search by cabin number, ship name, etc. In addition to having lots of great comments, members have posted lots of photos too. Not to be confused with the spreadsheet for S Class ships.

The link for the spreadsheet is in the first post. 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShelleyQT said:

which side of the room is the bed is on?

Hopefully the floor side and not the ceiling side.  If it's the other way around, you're taking a Poseidon Adventure.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Unless I'm confused the beds on the M class ships all have the bed by the bath.  they don't alternate like the S & E class ships.

That's what I was thinking as I read OP's question.

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Unless I'm confused the beds on the M class ships all have the bed by the bath.  they don't alternate like the S & E class ships.

Having never sailed M Class, interesting. 

18 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

Hopefully the floor side and not the ceiling side.  If it's the other way around, you're taking a Poseidon Adventure.

To paraphrase you from another thread, if the OP prefers the bed by the veranda, knowing where it is located helps them make an informed decision.  🙂

1 hour ago, ShelleyQT said:

Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, jelayne said:

What @jelayne said. All beds are by the bath.

2 hours ago, RTShaker said:

What @jelayne said. All beds are by the bath.

20 minutes ago, jwlane said:

But remember, there's got to be a morning after....

I do hope so- unlike the OP, I much prefer the bed to be NOT by the veranda. 

From what I can tell all the beds are by the bathroom. The deck plan does not really help you and I recall looking into this a few years ago. The reason is that we usually park a scooter in the cabin and so need the bed to be on the other end of the cabin, to allow more room to park it in the cabin. I am about 90% sure I am correct.  If you look at the deck plan you can see a lot of cabins with sofa bed... those, I believe, are always by the veranda... so unlike S class they don't alternate bed by window/bed by bathrool.