Incorrect birthdates on RCL website

Sooo...I've just been looking through my upcoming reservation details, and all 4 of us (Myself, My wife and 2 kids) have birthdates in the system that are 1 day earlier than our actual birthdates. I know I did not enter these incorrectly. When I attempt to change our birthdates to our actual ones, myself and my wife's are greyed out and can't be amended. A few days ago, I changed my 2 kids back to their actual birthdates, saved everything and double-checked that it had done so.

BUT, I just now checked again and they have shifted back to being 1 day earlier again!! What the devil is going on here and at what point should I be concerned???

Them having your wrong birthdates is a bad thing. The reservation not matching your ID likely means you won't make it. 

You need to call whoever you booked with and ask them to change it. I'm pretty sure they can correct this. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

Them having your wrong birthdates is a bad thing. The reservation not matching your ID likely means you won't make it. 

You need to call whoever you booked with and ask them to change it. I'm pretty sure they can correct this. 

Booked directly with RCL. I guess I'll have to call them, since changing it myself keeps reverting back to the incorrect birthdates. Ugh, so over their website.

• 2 weeks later...

The same thing happened with  my booking.  Booked directly through the website and when I look at guest info now both of our birthdates are off by one day.  I called and spoke with someone who assured me it was correct on their end and they would fix it.  But it still shows up incorrectly.  We don't sail till November so I think I will wait a few weeks and call again if not fixed.  Did you have any luck getting yours corrected?

Edited by charladiz
spelling

This is Royal IT we are talking about.  What you see is not necessarily what is stored.  My reservations also have birthdates that are off and phone numbers that are totally wrong.

I've been on 4 cruises since the restart, and I've encountered no issues related to incorrectly displayed information.

I have to remove my C&A number from Check In.

I am a Junior, and that is in my booked, so my ID matches my booking.  But the C&C system does not allow suffixes, so it tells me the C&A number is wrong and will not check me in.

Royal IT, moving kicking and screaming into the 20th Century