Help needed with Flight Ease problem

opa&oma

20 hours ago, roxybear135 said:

@Cattyp and @kristapb

I see that you booked SAS.  Did you book an economy ticket?  If so, do you know what economy class the ticket is?  I see SAS has a bunch of different economy classes and some include a checked bag and some don't.  Do you know if your ticket included a checked bag?  Thanks!

I have no idea. That was confusing. But I’m always either with an extra bag or overweight coming home so I end up playing. LoL. I was just looking for direct flights after a horrible transit experience in March through Heathrow.  I would check it out but it’s not ticketed so I can’t see anything. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I am confused by this thread as well. I always enter my airline member number when purchasing with HAL and within 24 hours I have access to the flight via the app or the airline website.  

I can access all my flight information on United. But when I went to the SAS website and app to try and request seats it told me I could not request seats because the flight was not yet ticketed. So that’s the issue.  

9 hours ago, Cattyp said:

I can access all my flight information on United. But when I went to the SAS website and app to try and request seats it told me I could not request seats because the flight was not yet ticketed. So that’s the issue.  

I spoke about only American Airlines and my experience there and I am speaking of managing seat selection.  These were the given original issues.  Not SAS, not boarding a plane only American and seat selection.  

35 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I spoke about only American Airlines and my experience there and I am speaking of managing seat selection.  These were the given original issues.  Not SAS, not boarding a plane only American and seat selection.  

We had the same issue with American, prior to final payment, but when I called FE the representative was able to change our seats. Once the air tickets were paid by FE we could then go into our AA account and make changes too. Have you called FE to make the changes?

2 hours ago, terrydtx said:

We had the same issue with American, prior to final payment, but when I called FE the representative was able to change our seats. Once the air tickets were paid by FE we could then go into our AA account and make changes too. Have you called FE to make the changes?

I never have had an issue

I just tried calling Flight Ease to ask them a question about ticket class.  I tried calling (877) 932-4259.  I just a message that they were too busy to answer the call and it hung up on me.  Is there any other number I can try to call to get ahold of them?

1 hour ago, roxybear135 said:

I just tried calling Flight Ease to ask them a question about ticket class.  I tried calling (877) 932-4259.  I just a message that they were too busy to answer the call and it hung up on me.  Is there any other number I can try to call to get ahold of them?

I made a note of this number when someone posted it.  HAL Flight Ease    1-800-628-4771

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2022 at 4:35 AM, kristapb said:

Success at last!  Yesterday morning I dialed the travel department (flight ease) number when they first opened.  I chose option 3, to wait on hold.  After 1 hour 45 minutes, a nice lady by the name of Nancy answered, and she ticketed our flights for us!  A new air confirmation was promptly sent (actually several of them).  Our flights to Athens (thru Copenhagen) are on SAS, premium economy, May 31. SAS calls it SAS Plus Smart.That class does include a checked bag and carryon.  Our flight does not yet show as ticked on the SAS flight, but we do have seats.  I had called SAS months earlier to request seats and they are still the same ones I requested.  You don't have to pay for seat assignment with SAS Plus. I will report back on the actual flight experience, Roxy.

I wish I could remember the name of the woman who helped me. I was on hold for over two and a half hours (and not the first time I’d tried) before I reached an agent. She was totally worth the wait, and handled my changes, upgraded my flights, got seats assigned, and saved me money. I think all of the flight changes and additions as more flights are opening up created a large number of necessary booking changes, as well as a surge in calls like mine.

I was just on hold 6 hrs 14=minutes only to be told that due to changes in embarkation Holland hasn’t determined the earliest we can fly home from Venice in June. She hopes this will be resolved by the end of the week. I was just trying to upgrade seats as we have now been ticketed.

Edited by madera1

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I made a note of this number when someone posted it.  HAL Flight Ease    1-800-628-4771

I called that number, spent over 2 hours on hold, and got someone who couldn't answer my question (and didn't even seem to understand what I was asking).  I just want to know if the economy tickets are main cabin/regular economy or economy light/basic economy.  Thanks for the suggestion though!

36 minutes ago, roxybear135 said:

I called that number, spent over 2 hours on hold, and got someone who couldn't answer my question (and didn't even seem to understand what I was asking).  I just want to know if the economy tickets are main cabin/regular economy or economy light/basic economy.  Thanks for the suggestion though!

Were you able to choose seats without paying additional fees? 

46 minutes ago, roxybear135 said:

We've always gotten main cabin/regular economy.  Wish I could give you a 100% answer to that question.

• Like 1