What's the Best Crown Loft Suite Location on Harmony?

44 minutes ago, Painter4me said:

We had 1748 and we loved it. I didn’t want to overlook the sports deck and those staterooms didn’t have any privacy at night with the lights on. I a;so wanted to sit on my balcony and wt h the world go by. You’ll love the CLS. 

We had 1710 and it was AMAZING, about to book it again.   Here is my tour of the cabin:) 

https://youtu.be/yF32hh7tGTE

• Like 2

We were on 1716 on Harmony for the TA from Barcelona last fall.  It was an awesome room and balcony.  We could not hear any noise or have any light intruding on us at all.  It is at the center of the side and if booking this class again would definitely book this cabin.  

On 4/12/2022 at 12:32 PM, MacanAle said:

I recently stayed in 1714 on the Symphony.  There may be a slight difference in balcony size for some of the rooms based on the shape of deck 17 itself.

One thing to note is that, room 1712 on these ships have some sort of utility box on the balcony which takes up a portion of the space, and during my sailing I could here something on it clanking in the wind when I was on my balcony.

You might want to avoid 1712, I could see banging your knee as you run out to put racing stripes on the ship. 😝

On a serious note... I really didn't feel the ship moving much from our room... there was however some noticeable vibration at times when we were moving along, I think it helped me sleep better.

image.png.f4cf3f1181f3acd3d47c825e54a71e3f.png

this is interesting to me.on oasis 1714 in october, there was a very frequent door opening and closing type squeal but it was coming from the hallway area. could be heard on 2nd floor of the room and out in the hall. id be really bugged if i had a box on my balcony. i def didnt pic 14 for my next cruise !

On 4/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, topnole said:

Do you have any pictures?   I’m trying to get my wife to switch from side facing to this view.  I think our kids would enjoy this view much better.   Currently we are very close to the elevators and CK which my wife like for convenience and the ocean view.  

Can you see the aqua shows at all from that cabin?   Were you in the cabin during the day to know if the basketball court noise or screams from the abyss or zip line could be heard?   We will need nap time each day and that is a concern.  I would hope with the door shut there would be zero noise in the cabin.  

Thanks for any info.  

Sorry but the only pictures i have are all inside . We never had any noise from golf or basketball and at dark everything closed except passengers strolling. We could see the show as we were next to center.The main reason I didn't take the side as basic same view I see every time from our Hump jr. Suites on all our sailings

Edited by villager70
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 9:01 PM, skyking said:

We had 1710 and it was AMAZING, about to book it again.   Here is my tour of the cabin:) 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:01 PM, skyking said:

We has 1748 on our JAN 30 sailing. Loved that room and the balcony!