Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 5/1/22 - 5/8/22 Lots of Pictures!

1 minute ago, mac_tlc said:

Pretty big crowd at ice show tonight.

mac_tlc

7D0FDB81-BD22-4292-AA85-3DB2151A45A1.jpeg

110988CF-F3FD-4064-ABD0-9A1D52E93694.jpeg

I was going to try standby but I got chatty at Vintages and lost track of time…  how come you are not seated at the reserve section in the center?

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

I was going to try standby but I got chatty at Vintages and lost track of time…  how come you are not seated at the reserve section in the center?

Got there a little late, I guess. Reserved section was pretty full. Preferred to maybe get a seat with an empty on either side of us.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

They are moving Phoenix , rock band from Vegas, saw them before I think it was the Wonder, to the Aqua theater tomorrow night!

Saw them last night, they were great !!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yum, escargot has arrived😃

Which floor of MDR are you on?

I love sole, looks delicious!

Escargot 🐌 replenished !  Yay for Port Canaveral!!  The sole was cooked perfectly and my waiter brought me a pile 😆 and asked if he should bring out another plate 😝 

My Time Dinning is on deck 3 … starts at 6:45 PM 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Saw them last night, they were great !!!!

I am going to catch them tomorrow at the aqua theater… they were excellent last time I saw them… they had two women that must have been to every show on the last cruise … they had their very own groupie 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

And you'll pay accordingly for that opportunity.  If I can save 150.00 or more and only delay my home arrival by a half hour or so, it's certainly worth it to me.  There is certainly no reason to rush home to do wash

I highly doubt any place in New York is charging so little for parking.  Actually the rates in Bayonne are reasonable compared to the Piers in NY

16 minutes ago, gerig said:

I highly doubt any place in New York is charging so little for parking.  Actually the rates in Bayonne are reasonable compared to the Piers in NY

If you don’t mind a little inconvenience, you can park at Secaucus Junction and take the train in then cab over, or park at the ferry terminal on the jersey side and ferry over then a cab.

Day 3 Paul Hughes 

Frank Sinatra type of music … he referenced Michael Buble a lot … I am a huge Michael Buble fan met him a few times been to a lot of his concerts and I really like this genre of music, but I didn’t think he was great.  It was a good show and entertaining but that was about it.

7C805C6B-1B1E-4F2F-A9F3-1B564EDFBB09.jpeg

4A450351-188C-401F-AB3A-0D4D160B01A1.jpeg

BC3673E0-8841-45AE-8D29-46B3A5F63B78.jpeg

97970833-8A2D-4DEE-88CB-EE334D02F6D1.jpeg

CA0F94B1-1AAC-4428-8A9C-AFD067FE9FC0.jpeg

F8822011-1197-4C82-8A09-2354D4273FFB.jpeg

294FDF30-9627-437B-8380-5C5964F3AB61.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

They are moving Phoenix , rock band from Vegas, saw them before I think it was the Wonder, to the Aqua theater tomorrow night!

Can't wait to see pics tomorrow. Great change in venue and use of space since the Aqua show is a no go.  Phoenix packed the Music Hall when I saw them in September on a non-crowded ship. I can't even imagine how packed the Music Hall is now when they play.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow, this is great - 7 night parking is a total of $42.45 vs $175 at cruise terminal.     

Uber is probably $10 plus tip each way.  Save a little over $100 per week.     I will definitely use this for our future cruises, especially since we like to do b2b's and the 11 or 12 nighters out of Bayonne.    Thank you!

You're welcome.  

3 hours ago, gerig said:

If you clicked on the link I provided in post 373, you would realize that the location is near EWR and not NYC.  Why would anyone park in NYC for a Bayonne cruise?  The official parking at the Bayonne terminal is 25 and is rumored to be going up to 30.  Manhattan cruise parking is I believe 45 a day. So, Bayonne at 25 a day is certainly cheaper than Manhattan, but the place I found is still substantially cheaper.  

I just like to pay it forward and try to save people money.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 10:52 AM, mac_tlc said:

Some top tier event vital statistics:

about 4000 on board

2300 C and A members

422 platinum

256 emerald

405 diamond

195 Diamond +
26 Pinnacle

top 3 cruisers had : 1622 pts, 2301 pts ,  3307 pts. 

Now, back to my bourbon investigation…….

mac_tlc

first no Aqua, no CC in the room,  no escargot until day 5, not so great entertainment AND now NO Makers? Bulleit? or Buffalo Trace?. They better be ready to rebate me some of that very costly drink package i purchased!!!

8 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Escargot 🐌 replenished !  Yay for Port Canaveral!!  The sole was cooked perfectly and my waiter brought me a pile 😆 and asked if he should bring out another plate 😝 

My Time Dinning is on deck 3 … starts at 6:45 PM 

yay!...ok maybe they are going to redeem themselves... now how are they doing with that bourbon issue?still no Makers? Bulleit? Buffalo Trace? its entirely possible i missed an update! Any idea if second "formal night" is 5th day or 6th? still lobster?. Also, do you happen to know which FB group posted the cruise compass? I tried one group but dont see it. Thanks for all you do!!!!