shuttles from Orlando to Port Canaveral

MooNGaTe27

3 hours ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

Need a good shuttle service that goes from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral .

Also what would be the earliest the shuttle could pick you up after the cruise to bring you back to the airport

We just used Cruise Control..our pickup time after cruise was 8:00am for an 11:39am flight home. We made it in plenty of time....problem was after boarding our flight there was a mechanical problem and was delayed until 7:30pm. Missed connection in DFW had to overnight and fly out the next morning.....It was a nightmare... Better luck to you.

• Like 1

DON'T USE GOPORT! We had them booked preCovid and they refused to reimburse us, (even though their cancellation policy stated we'd get 70% back) we reluctantly rebooked them for our cruise last month since they already had our money. Our hotel was chosen because it  was designated as "early pick up". The week before, our itinerary came and pick up time was changed to 11:00. Morning of the cruise, close to 200 people were waiting in the designated pick up area at 10:45. The first bus arrived at 11:10. No direction what so ever. It was a mass confusion. At 11:20, a worker arrived and told the people standing around her that more busses would be coming. One of the passengers took control and started yelling directions to everyone waiting. We finally left the hotel at 11:30 and didn't get off the bus until 1:20. Getting to the airport after the cruise was almost as bad. 

I’ve used Cortrans shuttle.  They have different pick up times after your cruise to take you back to the Orlando airport so you can choose your own time.  We got picked up at 8:45 after our cruise and we were at the Orlando airport by 9:45 AM 

• Like 1

Cortrans Cruise Control and Mears are well known transportation companies that service MCO and Port Canaveral. Contact them for a price quote. They are recommended by many Cruise Critic posters.

Following. I've been searching like crazy recently and seems like a lot of the services that were in place before covid are now out of business (at least a lot of shared shuttles). When I type info into Mears, it is suggesting luxury services instead of busses. I used to be able to get a shared shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral hotels for $15-$30 one way and that appears not to exist anymore (only from MCO to the port and not at convenient times). I don't mind paying more with the gas surges but I don't want to drop $125 plus on a solo one way trip to the port if possible. Thanks!

Thanks for the cruise control suggestion. Checked and they only have two shared shuttle pickups a day before noon and I arrive at 1:15. Private service is back at $100 minimum if you need a different pick up time. 

8 hours ago, Djford75 said:

Cruise Control is the best.  We always have at least a group of 7 or more.  Well worth the little extra for private shuttle service!!

Yes Cruise Control is the best !! Shout out to Corey and especially to Jay who was our driver last week !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sabri said:

Only 2 pickup times for Cruise Control. Can anyone else weigh-in on the GoPort option? Thanks

I would also check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle and CORTRANS

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 3:13 PM, cruiser1791 said:

Following. I've been searching like crazy recently and seems like a lot of the services that were in place before covid are now out of business (at least a lot of shared shuttles). When I type info into Mears, it is suggesting luxury services instead of busses. I used to be able to get a shared shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral hotels for $15-$30 one way and that appears not to exist anymore (only from MCO to the port and not at convenient times). I don't mind paying more with the gas surges but I don't want to drop $125 plus on a solo one way trip to the port if possible. Thanks!

Why not stay near MCO at one of the dozens of area hotels, then get a shared shuttle (Cortrans - Cruise Control Transportation) to pick you up at the hotel and bring you to the port the next morning?  Most hotels will also have a complementary shuttle from the airport.  Any reason you need a Port Canaveral hotel?