Mothers day promo code

Jeni99

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

Doesn't seem to work on my Alaska cruise on the Spirit for August

I'm sailing on the Spirit in July and it works for mine.

How long does it take to cancel and rebuy? I cancelled my Cheers and Internet package, but it says that I have already purchased it so I cannot rebuy it. Was curious on how long it took to refresh before you were able to purchase it again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruisingFromLA said:

How long does it take to cancel and rebuy? I cancelled my Cheers and Internet package, but it says that I have already purchased it so I cannot rebuy it. Was curious on how long it took to refresh before you were able to purchase it again.

Wondering the same! Waiting....

For me it seems to work for 2022 cruises but not 2023 or 2024.  added some cruise cash to my Bermuda cruise. But I tried canceling an excursion and rebooking it. Even though they removed the excursion from my bookings, when I try to re-book it says I have a scheduling conflict and it won't allow me to book it. Maybe that will go away before the sale is over.

6 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

When I did it back during the cheers sale of 2020 I was able to cancel and re-purchase immediately. I'm having the same problem you are with an excursion. Maybe they've closed that loophole.

26 minutes ago, captainmayi said:

Wondering the same! Waiting....

28 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

Try a different device or clear cookies in your browser. It just let me do it on my phone. Saved a cool $50 on an Alaska excursion.

• Like 1

Thanks sooo much for letting us all know about the sale!

This code, only worked on this cruise for me, not any of my others into 2023.  But I did buy 400 in cruise cash….repriced an excursion tour (it took 45 min ish for it to clear off of my planner, allowing me to rebook) & I got another tour at 20% off!  
I would reprice our steak house dinner too, but when I originally booked, the openings were pretty slim & I don’t want to loose my reservation time.

23 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

I think it might be for certain sailings only. The code is working for my Carnival Spirit on 7/27 but does not work on my Carnival Valor for 5/21.

I agree.  I was able to use it on 3 cruises booked through the end of this year (Radiance, Miracle, Valor) but not our cruise on the Celebration in Jan. 2023.

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

I got an email that said it was for "select" spa treatments

This is what has me confused. When I put it into my cart it gives the same "Select Spa Mother's Day"  message as shown in the picture on Racephot's post. That raises the question as to if this is Generic Cruise Cash that can be used for anything (gratuities, drinks, etc.) or is this similar to Bar Cruise Cash (so basically is SPA Cruise Cash) and is highly limited as to where it can be spent (i.e., Cruise Cash bought with this promo must be used for the SPA)?

Can anyone post the actual promotion details/e-mail that is tied to the promo code? When I use MSPA22 as the search term on the Carnival website it says "No Search Results".

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, RockHoundTX said:

This is what has me confused. When I put it into my cart it gives the same "Select Spa Mother's Day"  message as shown in the picture on Racephot's post. That raises the question as to if this is Generic Cruise Cash that can be used for anything (gratuities, drinks, etc.) or is this similar to Bar Cruise Cash (so basically is SPA Cruise Cash) and is highly limited as to where it can be spent (i.e., Cruise Cash bought with this promo must be used for the SPA)?

Can anyone post the actual promotion details/e-mail that is tied to the promo code? When I use MSPA22 as the search term on the Carnival website it says "No Search Results".

Thanks.

If that's the case I would think that would mean the whale and bear watching excursion I just saved $50 on would be conducted in the spa.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If that's the case I would think that would mean the whale and bear watching excursion I just saved $50 on would be conducted in the spa.

Well, we all know how crappy the Carnival IT team is when it comes to coding. I can see how it would be much easier for them to just apply it as a generic promotion. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that they won't try to limit the Cruise Cash to specifically Spa services. It all comes down to what the rules say for the promo code. I am just curious what that says. I would not mind buying $200 in Cruise Cash for each of my next 3 trips but want to make sure it is not limited to spa treatment (since my wife is a RMT so already better than anything I could ever get on a ship ;-). Anyone with the original e-mail that this promo code came from? I am sure it has some fine-print on the bottom somewhere. 

This is how it showed up on my booking details on Carnival.com after I purchased. It doesn’t say ‘Bar’ or ‘Photo’, and there’s not even an option to purchase ‘Spa’ Cruise Cash. I guess we’ll see what happens. 

4058489C-9248-436F-B92D-5DDA640922E3.jpeg

D1C82349-28E6-43C3-84F6-5980E630B557.png

6 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

Gosh I hope they don't cancel all the new orders. That would suck, as my original orders were based on the old pricing before they raised it on May 1st.

No way. They'd tick off alot of people. We aren't the only ones using these codes. It's all over social media now.