Mothers day promo code

Jeni99

I looked first and didnt see this posted yet, Carnival has a Mothers day promo code, 20% of drink packages, internet packages, and excursions including ground transportation... so far everything I have tried. I cancelled my packages I bought before the price went up and rebought with code and still save lots of money! You just have to have the funds to cover untill you get the refund if have to cancel an item. If this is already posted I can delete 🙂  The code is MSPA22  ... I am not sure when it expires. Try anything in fun shops and spa.... hopefully it works for you! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i am surprised carnival did not send anything emails about this code. i did not find out about until people in my roll call posted about it.

i too was able to rebook my purchases to get the discounted price. One thing to keep when canceling internet, excursions and other things you might need to wait like 15-30 minutes after you cancel your previous order. If you try to rebought right away you will get an message that says something like time conflicts, or that this item is already purchased

I put $300 worth of Cruise Cash on each of my upcoming sailings. I booked a few excursions I was on the fence about, and canceled all the ones I had already booked so I can rebook them. Except on that’s sold out, and I fear that I might cancel and not be able to rebook it. Saved a TON of $$ though! I would’ve gone up to the $500 max on the cruise cash, but I don’t know what I would spend it on. I don’t really drink that much and I’m not going to get the Wi-Fi. The $300 will cover the gratuities and a few drinks and some sundries since all of my upcoming cruises are either 12 or 9 days.

331C2451-301E-4A8C-9DCE-AFDBF9A0D6DA.png

7FEA909A-3C09-47A5-939B-B6E61946846D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

So is mine, nada. 

what! Thats so not fair! I dont see anyything on carnival so I dont know the rules... someone posted and I tried it 😞

Just worked for my 7-day Mardi Gras sailing on June 25th. Got $500 Cruise Cash for $400! That will more than pay for drinks and anything else we might want to buy. Would have tried canceling and rebooking our specialty dining and shore excursions, but all our time slots are sold out so I don't want to take a chance in case I can't get them back. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

i am surprised carnival did not send anything emails about this code. i did not find out about until people in my roll call posted about it.

i too was able to rebook my purchases to get the discounted price. One thing to keep when canceling internet, excursions and other things you might need to wait like 15-30 minutes after you cancel your previous order. If you try to rebought right away you will get an message that says something like time conflicts, or that this item is already purchased

I got an email that said it was for "select" spa treatments

9 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Does the discount show just at checkout or does it show up when you apply it?

I had to enter it for excursions on my Spirit cruise in June.

10 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Does the discount show just at checkout or does it show up when you apply it?

It showed on my cart when I applied it. I probably saved $600 combined on the 42 days I have booked on the Pride this summer.

2B73212E-D318-4612-B4C2-BA6FB0CAACAE.thumb.png.8ba88a49ab8b274bf4481f060a06ba1e.png items in