Mothers day promo code

Jeni99

10 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Felt the exact same way, kinda bitter about it lol. Of all the days to miss, the one that would actually save money. 🤬

Me, too. Exactly the same. 

• Like 1

John Heald just posted they will honor it.  I am so bummed I missed out! I had already purchased with gift cards so I did not want to risk the turnaround for getting a refund.  I cruise in 10 days.

Edited by Thenagers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LOVEMYMO said:

Where did you see it posted?  Can you paste it here?  Thank you!

It was a glitch that lasted for 12 hours or so late Saturday into Sunday. It was a promo code that gave 20% off spa excursions for cruises through late November.  Because of an IT glitch, it also worked for many people for all other pre cruise purchases at the same 20% off for Cheers, cruise cash, excursions, specialty dining, etc.  Some saved a little, many saved hundreds.  I saved just under 350.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crooooze said:

I had cancelled and rebooked steakhouse reservations on Sunday AM, which were originally purchased with a GC. I just received the refund GC via FedEx today… Wow, 2 days. That was fast!

Dang! I had already bought everything with giftcards and was scared I would not get replacements before I leave on the 19th! Sometimes it pays to gamble!  Would definitely have done it if I had more time.  I was up early so I could have gotten some purchases in before  they changed it!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:49 PM, cruisingguy007 said:

Felt the exact same way, kinda bitter about it lol. Of all the days to miss, the one that would actually save money. 🤬

Totally agree   .   Arrived a little bit late to enjoy the party .    🤬

• Like 1