Non-Prescriptions Packed???

Bo1953

1 hour ago, SerraG said:

We will be sailing away this Saturday on the Equinox! 🙂

I will also say that for almost every trip we’ve taken, I’ve been glad to have my whole medical kit with me.  Blisters, cruise cough, canker sores, upset stomachs, headaches, etc.  Somebody always needs something so  they can get back to enjoying the cruise.  

Hey we are on the same cruise!  Between you and me I think we have it covered!  LOL!  Are you on the FB group?  Wanda

1 hour ago, spammie said:

Hey we are on the same cruise!  Between you and me I think we have it covered!  LOL!  Are you on the FB group?  Wanda

Oh that is fun!!  Now I'm worried both of us are going to have people knocking on our cabins in the middle of the night asking for bug bite ointment!  lol  🙂  

Sorry, but I'm not on facebook at all.  See you soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 1:09 PM, Bo1953 said:

Hello all - I woke up this morning thinking about this and what each of us may or may not pack for our sailings...

I, personally, never pack any non-prescriptions, with the exception of a first-aid kit.

Given the current 'health situation' I was wondering what others may pack 'just in case' or that they understand will help alleviate any discomfort encountered from many situations or potential situations.... so we do not have to go to Sick Bay or on-board store or port store to get common items.

TIA, In Health and bon voyage

Throat lozenges and nasal spray. 

Didn't need the throat lozenges 

Used the nasal spray twice a day as a precaution. Coincidentally when we got back from cruise there was a letter from our Dr's surgery asking if we wanted to be part of a medical study in the effectiveness of nasal sprays to combat covid !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

Used the nasal spray twice a day as a precaution. Coincidentally when we got back from cruise there was a letter from our Dr's surgery asking if we wanted to be part of a medical study in the effectiveness of nasal sprays to combat covid !

Hey that would have been a great study to a part of while cruising....

In health and bon voyage

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

That nasal spray is available in the UK but not yet in the US, I believe.   I've had friends bring it back - more important now than another Burberry jacket!  I'm very excited about it being approved here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Here's other incidental lists from a Roll Packing list.

Personal Care Electronics Incidentals

toothbrush Phone Storage Cubes for above bed cabinet
toothpaste Kindle Magnetic hooks/string
dental floss Tablet Towel Clips
waterpik Charging cables Beach Bag
shampoo Multi-port USB hub Sewing Kit
conditioner Adaptor for European outlet Safety pins
body wash Earpods Duct tape
body lotion Camera & Batteries scissors
sunscreen mini alarm clock eyewear repair kit
insect spray Car charger if driving sunglasses x2 in case one gets lost or broken
hairspray   Hand sanitizer
hairdryer   Disinfectant Wipes
comb   umbrella
brush   binoculars
flat iron   lysol spray
curling iron   Tissue packs
deodorant   roll of emergency toilet paper
shaving cream   PooPouri
razor   extra hangers
cotton balls   extra eyeglasses/readers
cotton swabs   straws
band aids    
Tide stain remover    
Tweezers    
Nail clippers    
Nail file    
perfume/cologne    
Downey Wrinkle spray

You forgot the Speedo, and String Bikini bottom and Pastie’s top……and those little clips people use to hang their personal stuff on the pool lounge chairs so they can then go off and have lunch, a drink and a quick tour around and still have a nice lounge chairs for them and their 8 friends right next to the pool!!

Den

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

You forgot the Speedo, and String Bikini bottom and Pastie’s top……and those little clips people use to hang their personal stuff on the pool lounge chairs so they can then go off and have lunch, a drink and a quick tour around and still have a nice lounge chairs for them and their 8 friends right next to the pool!!

Den

I believe the Roll Call list takes care of all of those. Towel Clips are number 3 on the Incidentals list and the others you mentioned are covered under dental floss and bandaids. The Roll Call list is quite comprehensive!

• Haha 4