New booking platform

laurieb

"First quarter of 2023" – I assume that means the joint Azamara-Celebrity loyalty program will continue until then.  If so, folks with Celebrity status and a first Azamara cruise in 2022 should be safe.  And those Celebrity Power Up points will continue to add to Azamara points totals.

• Like 4

What's this about some benefit for first time Azamara cruisers who have sailed with Celebrity?  Does one voyage with Celebrity in 1995 qualify?  (please don't laugh 😉 you never know about these things?!)

7 hours ago, kaymoz said:

What's this about some benefit for first time Azamara cruisers who have sailed with Celebrity?  Does one voyage with Celebrity in 1995 qualify?  (please don't laugh 😉 you never know about these things?!)

If Celebrity has that record on file, then yes as they share the database with AZ.

11 hours ago, kaymoz said:

My first Celebrity cruise was around that time…..Meridian.  I called Celebrity and provided the year of sailing and to where and they added me to the loyalty program.  That was quite some time ago…..lots of X and Azamara since then, but do call and give it a try! 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:37 AM, andrcan said:

If Celebrity has that record on file, then yes as they share the database with AZ.

It also pertains if you cruised on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.  Not sure if it will work if you have only Royal loyalty .  We gave Azamara our loyalty member numbers and became a Discoverer on Azamara.  If they don't have your numbers call them and ask for any additional discounts and/or perks you may be entitled to.  It is worth the effort. Good luck

• Like 1