Drink package increase and what’s included

debant

I know there’s been an increase in both the classic and premium drink package. Online now it’s only showing the specialty coffees on the premium package when it was always on classic as well. 
Does anyone know if this is incorrect info on the website or if they are no longer including the specialty coffees but increasing the cost?

3 minutes ago, debant said:

I know there’s been an increase in both the classic and premium drink package. Online now it’s only showing the specialty coffees on the premium package when it was always on classic as well. 
Does anyone know if this is incorrect info on the website or if they are no longer including the specialty coffees but increasing the cost?

We just got off the edge on Saturday. I had no problem with the classic package and getting cappuccinos no charge. Hope that helps

44 minutes ago, debant said:

Thank you for the info. I don’t understand why their website isn’t correct 

Just not yet updated.

Last summer, my husband’s drink of choice was Budweiser. It’s not shown on either package.

Hi

On my recent Silhouette sailing from Southampton Stella Artois was on the PP @$10 a bottle,,,,,,,,in my local Asda it is $10 for 10 bottles.

Worse still they had no advertised Guinness and John Smiths bitter,,,although on the first night the F&B manager said they will bring some up the next day,,,,they never.He then said ‘supply issues’ it will be on for the next cruise,,,it wasn’t.

Dont know if the ever did get a supply onboard maybe someone from a recent Silhouette cruise can tell me?

If it’s a long term plan to do away with both drinks that’s my X cruises over,,,I just can’t drink lager or IPA,s

I don't know what it is like where you are from but in our area supply issues are affecting everything from food, baby formula, liquor, new car inventory, you name it.

Went to 3  wine & liquor stores locally looking for a favorite wine no one had it.

Next week that wine could be available but possibly not DH's favorite.

I don't think X is trying to do away with your drinks any more than they are trying to do away with some of the favorite wines they just can get the supply they would like.

• Like 1