Where does Mariner of the Seas Dock at Port Canaveral

Thank you.That's what I read too. Maybe the best way is to check the web cam bright and early tomorrow morning. Really don't want to get to the port after a long drive and be confused as to where to go. Terminal One and Terminal Five appear to be in different directions. I actually called Royal Caribbean and they didn't seem to know either.

Terminal 5 from now on.  No more Terminal 1.  They installed facial recognition machines in Terminal 5 last Sunday.  No more bussing from 5 to 1 or visa versa.

We will be arriving at Terminal 5 tomorrow even though no ship will be at Terminal 1.

Edited by Tagsalong
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

Thank you.That's what I read too. Maybe the best way is to check the web cam bright and early tomorrow morning. Really don't want to get to the port after a long drive and be confused as to where to go. Terminal One and Terminal Five appear to be in different directions. I actually called Royal Caribbean and they didn't seem to know either.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/getattachment/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules/CPA-Website-Schedule-May-Sept.pdf.aspx?lang=en-US

1 minute ago, Tagsalong said:

Terminal 5 from now on.  No more Terminal 1.  They installed facial recognition machines in Terminal 5 last Sunday.  No more bussing from 5 to 1 or visa versa.

Bummer. Terminal 5 is the oldest of the terminals and a pain to use if you are driving in.

2 minutes ago, Tagsalong said:

Oh, my goodness! I just read this. Guess I am back to looking at the web cam tomorrow morning.  Those facial recognition cameras are great. Celebrity's terminal at Port Everglades has them. So fast and easy. I hope it is terminal five.

1 minute ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

Oh, my goodness! I just read this. Guess I am back to looking at the web cam tomorrow morning.  Those facial recognition cameras are great. Celebrity's terminal at Port Everglades has them. So fast and easy. I hope it is terminal five.

They have had the facial recognition systems in Terminal 1 since well before the shutdown.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

Well, surprise! Royal Caribbean just called me back and said it was Terminal One. I have to say I'm impressed with their customer service. 

Capt Tobias and HD Paul said Terminal 5 tomorrow.  Who to trust? Captain or Shoreside?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

They have had the facial recognition systems in Terminal 1 since well before the shutdown.

I thought my July 4th would be at Terminal one  Leaves Monday back Saturday but they just updated the schedule  Nope terminal 5 it is

42 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I thought my July 4th would be at Terminal one  Leaves Monday back Saturday but they just updated the schedule  Nope terminal 5 it is

Let me know what the parking is like. One thing I would like to know is whether you pay for parking when you enter the garage or when you exit.

57 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

What makes it a pain if you’re driving in?

Location, Location, Location. You have to be there to experience what a cluster $$$$ that area of the port is like.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Let me know what the parking is like. One thing I would like to know is whether you pay for parking when you enter the garage or when you exit.

Get a ticket when you enter - pay when you leave.  Pay for all days parked unlike Terminal 1 where you pay upfront for days of one cruise even if you are staying longer doing B2Bs.

6 minutes ago, Tagsalong said:

Get a ticket when you enter - pay when you leave.  Pay for all days parked unlike Terminal 1 where you pay upfront for days of one cruise even if you are staying longer doing B2Bs.

Bummer. Terminal 10 had the same pay as you enter like T1

I have cruised from nearly all the cruise terminals at Port Canaveral. NONE are hard nor confusing nor complicated. drop off, parking and terminal entry real easy. I seriously don't know how someone can think this port is hard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, wayne_trisha said:

I have cruised from nearly all the cruise terminals at Port Canaveral. NONE are hard nor confusing nor complicated. drop off, parking and terminal entry real easy. I seriously don't know how someone can think this port is hard.

That’s why I was confused. I thought I was missing something…

• Like 2