Boarding docs

We are cruising tomorrow and my printer has decided to not work. We will be ok if boarding docs and Covid results are on my phone correct?? I’ve done it this way pre Covid, but not sure if something has changed. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tori0417 said:

We are cruising tomorrow and my printer has decided to not work. We will be ok if boarding docs and Covid results are on my phone correct?? I’ve done it this way pre Covid, but not sure if something has changed. 

You'll be fine but bring your vaccination card's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, tori0417 said:

Yes it will be OK. 

1 hour ago, tori0417 said:

Thank you! Yes we have the cards in hand. But the test results are in an email. 

That will work as long as you can pull them up on your phone, but please pull them up on your phone before you get to the person at the terminal door who will be checking your documentation. Everyone in line behind you waiting to get into the terminal will really appreciate that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tori0417 said:

Can you print them as PDFs and store them on your phone that way? It would make the check in process a lot quicker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

That will work as long as you can pull them up on your phone, but please pull them up on your phone before you get to the person at the terminal door who will be checking your documentation. Everyone in line behind you waiting to get into the terminal will really appreciate that.

Yes....We've stood behind some assuming their phone access would be quicker including boarding pass for flights.:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

DON'T forget the test results, along with the vaccine card. 

Bring the forms all up tonight and take screen shots, save to phone. That way if the wifi is horrible inside the building because you are not connected to a router, you can pull the pics right up and move through the line zip-zip quick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sandy toes said:

OPs printer is down

"printing" to a PDF is entirely digital. What you are doing is converting the test results from the email into a digital PDF image that stays on the phone.

8 hours ago, sandy toes said:

The vaccine cards must be the original to match with the one on file with Royal. 

We uploaded our vaccine cards when we had only one booster, but then we were able to get our second booster.  I did not see an option to upload our vaccine cards again on the RCCL app.  Ours on file and in our hand will not match.

1 hour ago, MississippiMom said:

We uploaded our vaccine cards when we had only one booster, but then we were able to get our second booster.  I did not see an option to upload our vaccine cards again on the RCCL app.  Ours on file and in our hand will not match.

Just looked at the app yesterday, and there is now an "optional" step on the Vax card upload page to submit a photo and dates of your latest booster records. Since our booster info is on the same card as our initial two doses, we didn't bother uploading the second photo, but just put the booster date as the date of our last doses.

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1