Before Cruise Testing at Any Lab Test Now

I will be sailing on Mariner soon.  Has anyone used Any Lab Test Now, and if so, are the results acceptable for Royal?  There is one on Merritt Island that charges $100 for rapid antigen test.  The one close to me in South Carolina charges $69.  They don't accept insurance.  

Thanks for any help.

3 minutes ago, breezer said:

I will be sailing on Mariner soon.  Has anyone used Any Lab Test Now, and if so, are the results acceptable for Royal?  There is one on Merritt Island that charges $100 for rapid antigen test.  The one close to me in South Carolina charges $69.  They don't accept insurance.  

Thanks for any help.

That's awfully expensive. Are there no Walgreens near you offering Rapid NAAT tests? They are free via the drive-thru and Walgreens doesn't even ask for insurance. Results e-mailed in under 2 hours.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Plan B or C might be a proctored telehealth session with a home test kit - $10-20.

Agreed. Can also make backup appointments if you have a CVS nearby offering rapid antigen tests in minute clinic.

27 minutes ago, breezer said:

Thanks for any help.

Man, I would never pay that, you can do it at home, tele proctored, for a fraction of the price. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 11:17 AM, not-enough-cruising said:

Man, I would never pay that, you can do it at home, tele proctored, for a fraction of the price. 

We have done eMed home test for all of our cruises. Fast. Easy. Efficient. We take a test while sipping coffee at the kitchen table and have test results within a minute of showing the proctor our negative results. Best yet, when we file a claim, our insurance company covers 100% of the cost of the home test = Free. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We have done eMed home test for all of our cruises. Fast. Easy. Efficient. We take a test while sipping coffee at the kitchen table and have test results within a minute of showing the proctor our negative results. Best yet, when we file a claim, our insurance company covers 100% of the cost of the home test = Free. 

I just bought 6 of them to take with us for the wonder of the seas next week. I fly out early to Barcelona, too early to be able to go to a Walgreens. Do you know if the emed test can be done at 6am? Not sure if the medical professionals are working 24 hours or between certain times.

Edited by stacynray