What is the Princess coupon book that is part of the 3 day sale?

liamur14

😎 Can someone please tell me what is in the 700$ princess coupon book that is included in the current sale? Is there a copy  of this coupon booklet I can see? Is there anything in it worth nwhile? thanks so much.

It is now a digital book that, in my opinion, is virtually worthless.  In our experience the contents do not vary by sale,   Note that you asked this in a recent thread and received 36 replies (the second posting below).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just received a copy of the book for my upcoming 7/2/2022 sailing. It expires on 6/30/2022. So that is nice! And as others said it is not worth the paper it would be printed on. So I am not even going to notify princess that they sent me an expired book. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2022 at 11:16 PM, capriccio said:

It is now a digital book that, in my opinion, is virtually worthless.  In our experience the contents do not vary by sale,   Note that you asked this in a recent thread and received 36 replies (the second posting below).

On 6/14/2022 at 11:16 PM, capriccio said:

capriccio, wow... I did ask this before as part of the general "3 day sale " question ...but hey ...Thanks for your time  and answer.😎🇨🇦

Edited by liamur14
spelling