Enough with all the moaning = Celebrity Cruises, you rock!

Miaminice

On 6/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, RichYak said:

I think the point is that there's so much covid handwringing on this particular CC board compared to anywhere else. The "live from isolation" threads were particularly depressing. It's gotten a little better lately though. 

I think the other reason is, on FB’ who you are is known by many while on CC, its more anonymous. So you get a lot more CC posters saying very off-the-wall stuff and get away with it. On FB, friends would go ‘What the Heck?’.

That’s my guess. 

Den

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Denny01 said:

I think the other reason is, on FB’ who you are is known by many while on CC, its more anonymous. So you get a lot more CC posters saying very off-the-wall stuff and get away with it. On FB, friends would go ‘What the Heck?’.

That’s my guess. 

Den

To the contrary, I think most of us here who have cruised with others know each other's online handles pretty well.  Think there must be another explanation.

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

To the contrary, I think most of us here who have cruised with others know each other's online handles pretty well.  Think there must be another explanation.

Could be. RichYak had good points too. 

Edited by Denny01

4 hours ago, canderson said:

How about, the people on CC are smarter and understand the issues?   After spending time on that other social media site, it's apparent that there aren't many rocket scientists that post on FB.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

How about, the people on CC are smarter and understand the issues?   After spending time on that other social media site, it's apparent that there aren't many rocket scientists that post on FB.

And you found them here?… WHERE? 🤣😂

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Miaminice said:

And you found them here?… WHERE? 🤣😂

Right Here! I spent many years developing missiles and rockets. I was given a bumper sticker (never stuck it on) that says: 

I AM a Rocket Scientist!!

And that goes to show you how being one means diddley-squat! I do a great job picking out very bad hotels!

Den

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Right Here! I spent many years developing missiles and rockets. I was given a bumper sticker (never stuck it on) that says: 

And that goes to show you how being one means diddley-squat! I do a great job picking out very bad hotels!

Den

It’s surprising what some people actually did for a living.

Today I would never trust my other half to book a hotel, let alone a cruise. 😉

Den

I work for a small company that supplies one of the propellant raw materials.  My wife entrusts me with the principal planning for our vacations.

Edited by mahdnc