Finding an Available Havana Balcony

OntCruise

Is there a quick way to search for an available Havana cabin on any Carnival ship without having to go into each individually to try to locate one? Our dates are flexible but I'm too lazy to open up every single date on every single cruise.

Thanks!

PS: yes I know I could call Carnival, but was hoping to research it on my own before calling.

i think your best bet at getting a havana cabana is to book on the Panorama, they are usually available on that ship, it's just cruising out of long beach instead of the Caribbean.

8 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Ok I do not know what a Havana cabin is. How is it different from other balcony cabins? Thanks.

You have access to the private Havana pool area. Only people in Havana cabins and grand suites can access this area.  The balconies are also rear facing for the most part.  

11 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Thanks just watched a video. Do not care for no privacy. Otherwise all else looks nice.

You might be referring to the Havana Cabanas, which are not private at all.  Our aft, extended Havana balcony was very private.  

The balconies are also rear facing for the most part.  

Our HC balcony cabin on Mardi Gras next year is port side, deck 8 and there are many of these cabins on both sides of this ship.  

OP...maybe look at the Mardi Gras to see what is available but you will need to do a mock booking for your dates to see if this cabin type pops up in the rates.  

2 hours ago, Angua said:

i think your best bet at getting a havana cabana is to book on the Panorama, they are usually available on that ship, it's just cruising out of long beach instead of the Caribbean.

This.The Havana area is usually empty or has minimal people, you should have good odds on Panorama. 

• Like 1

Call a PVP or TA and let them research availabilities for you. I know the Havana area on the Vista class ships are preferable over the Mardi Gras Havanas. Recently went on the Panorama and ha a wonderful cruise, was a little rockier in the Pacific but not enough to bother us.

On Vista class ships the only rear balconies with privacy are on deck 9. Other decks can been seen from those above, and the railbirds on deck 10. In practice there is little to no traffic on deck 5 walking past the cabanas.