Regent Cruisers in South Carolina

Man, I keep seeing South Carolina pop up for a lot of posters on this board...seems like a TON of us here in SC.  Guess we all just have good taste.  😄

I'll start wearing my Regent gear when I'm out and about - if any of you see me, feel free to buy me a Regent signature cocktail!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, alidor said:

Also a Regent fan and we live in Bluffton, SC!

You're in SOUTH South Carolina.  🙂  Greetings from Upstate.

Should have made this a poll, who's Upstate, who's Coastal, etc...

We're going to IOP for a week later next month, keep the weather nice down there for us!

3 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

Man, I keep seeing South Carolina pop up for a lot of posters on this board...seems like a TON of us here in SC.  Guess we all just have good taste.  😄

I'll start wearing my Regent gear when I'm out and about - if any of you see me, feel free to buy me a Regent signature cocktail!

I was in Greenville on Father's Day!!!

Back in the day, during our northeast winter break, we would visit our grandmother in Manning, S.C.  The memories of purchasing fireworks at Carters 5 & 10 and food in the Piggly Wiggly still live in our memories.  Can we still come to the S.C. party? 🥺

DH grew up in Columbia and is a Gamecock. We go to Kiawah several times a year. We live in metro Atlanta. Does that count? Really trying to cruise but 4 Regent cruises canceled the last 2 years and last week my Seabourn cruise canceled. Looking at Regent itinerary’s again…

On 6/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, UUNetBill said:

I'll do that on your January Panama Canal cruise  We spent 40 years in Charleston. Recent transplant to FL.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 4:16 PM, NanJ0508 said:

North of Spartanburg, outside Boiling Springs! We are new to cruising and went first class with Regent. No going back now.....

Yep, we know that feeling.  Started with Regent, tried Cunard once.  Been with Regent ever since.  🙂

On 6/24/2022 at 7:32 PM, briar14 said:

Greenville, previously Callawassie Island

Another 'southern' South Carolinian!  How do you like Greenville?  We've been here about 8 years and have been very happy here.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:55 PM, Snackdaddy said:

Back in the day, during our northeast winter break, we would visit our grandmother in Manning, S.C.  The memories of purchasing fireworks at Carters 5 & 10 and food in the Piggly Wiggly still live in our memories.  Can we still come to the S.C. party? 🥺

Oh, I don't know if there's gonna be any kind of party, but if there is you're more than welcome!!  😄

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 5:58 PM, CJANDH said:

Hilton Head Island is home. Sometimes wonder why I travel so much when I live in paradise!!! 🤪

I can see that, yeah.  HHI is beautiful.  But then again...there are a gajillion cool places to go in the world, why not try and see 'em all?

On 6/26/2022 at 7:44 AM, forgap said:

Weekend birthday getaway in Beaufort, SC (but we live in Atlanta).  Beautiful and HOT!  Does this count?  

On 6/26/2022 at 11:47 PM, travelwell said:

DH grew up in Columbia and is a Gamecock. We go to Kiawah several times a year. We live in metro Atlanta. Does that count? Really trying to cruise but 4 Regent cruises canceled the last 2 years and last week my Seabourn cruise canceled. Looking at Regent itinerary’s again…

I guess y'all both qualify for the Atlanta 'honorary South Carolinian' program, sure.  🙂

I think we had 4 or 5 cancelled as well - so many I lost count.  Managed one earlier this year and have 2 more booked through early '24.  I hope things continue to normalize...travelling is still a chore.

• Like 1