Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

13 hours ago, Tom.in.nc said:

On thing to note, even if you have booked and THEN find a promotion code you can usually get it honored.  Two key phrases are “can you revise my booking” and “we are thinking about canceling if we can’t apply the code”.  These often allow the Viking Representative to make changes when they otherwise could not.

Note that if you have used a Travel Agent or have assigned the booking to a Travel Agent, s/he will need to be on the call to give an OK.

Interesting.  Maybe things have changed.  We've tried that exact thing in the past and yes I know how word it . . .  but always the answer is no, you have to cancel and rebook (which likely means you lose the cabin you had).  This was perhaps 3-6 months ago.

Also beware that if you have certain vouchers, you definitely are stuck with the original booking.  Did find that out a few weeks ago.  Can't be switched to promotion due to voucher rules.

But good points. Will have to try it again when it applies.  Thank you for the advice.  Obviously someone has been able to get them to do it.  (apply the promotion on a previously booked cruise).

5 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

Obviously someone has been able to get them to do it.  (apply the promotion on a previously booked cruise).

Yes, vouchers complicate things, and it easier if you haven’t made final payment.

But, I have personal knowledge of 3 already booked couples who have successfully applied the WWC24 code and others, ocean and river.  

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762
or contact your travel advisor 

SPECIAL OFFER

Up to FREE Airfare | Special Fares

Ask for offer JMP24 • Expires June 30, 2024

Saturn Starboard Side New York Skyline

Set sail on a destination‑focused journey

Designed for curious travelers, our ocean voyages offer unparalleled opportunities to connect with the culture of your destination. Whether you choose to immerse yourself in the captivating 18th-century history of Nova Scotia or learn the secrets of chocolate making on the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia, you can savor regional cuisine prepared by our expert chefs, enjoy performances highlighting local cultures and interact with our knowledgeable guides on thoughtfully curated excursions. Reserve your stateroom today to enjoy up to FREE airfare and special fares on one of the enriching itineraries featured below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Boats Lunenburg Harbor Nova Scotia

NEW ITINERARY

Eastern Seaboard Discovery

Boston to Montreal

FREE Roundtrip Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Aug 31, 2024 Departure

ASK FOR OFFER: JMP24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Charles River Waterfront Skyline Boston

Eastern Seaboard Explorer

Montreal to New York

FREE Roundtrip Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Sep 12, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Yellow Colonial Building Courtyard Cartagena
Panama Canal &
the Pacific Coast

Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles

FREE Roundtrip Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Oct 10 & Dec 19,
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Flowers Forest Pitons Sunset St Lucia
West Indies Explorer

San Juan to San Juan

Reduced Roundtrip Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Oct 30, Nov 9 &
Nov 19, 2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Brown Bears Conservation Center Alaska
North Pacific Passage 

Vancouver to Tokyo

FREE International Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Sep 11, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES 

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Notre Dame Basilica Evening Montreal
Montreal

Admire the stunning Notre Dame Basilica or indulge in poutine at Bonsecours Market when you extend your Eastern Seaboard Discoveryvoyage with two nights in this vibrant Canadian city.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

People in a boat near the shore
Explore Canadian History

Join Viking Resident Historian Knut Olav Nesse for a fascinating look into the motivations and legacies of key figures in Canada’s past.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

Offer JMP24: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 6 to Jun 30, 2024. Free roundtrip airfare & special fares valid on Aug 31, 2024 departure of Eastern Seaboard Discovery; Sep 12, 2024 departure of Eastern Seaboard Explorer; Oct 10 & Dec 19, 2024 departures of Panama Canal & the Pacific Coast. Reduced roundtrip airfare & special fares valid on Oct 30, Nov 9 & 19, 2024 departures of West Indies Explorer. Free international airfare & special fares valid on Sep 11, 2024 departure of North Pacific Passage. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jun 30, 2024. Pay in full by Jun 30, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Jun 30, 2024.  

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.DpZ93v95Ioag3r14VMZGSFM_CC65XKXZPm-V3tBrrtFc7JB7YLEkpW3wiwwZhPBr97I86HU-BMwSSx1beHURbKnKnd2MMiOnS-mm-DfyVPjn2DIU9uRPkAnpoMxQvzk5cZRxdmAUzMWcRQDIm6WaHMCTtjS-vuWDtdotYzFrBqkTWfgImah-5lFts-TcntZ8JGlzcL_TAumuEgeFmrEA5JUySCE0bHrLyApT8sFVALeeJ14p_hleA4J22TnrYPqtDcdUizeAfj07XHRPpm8ALr2FIpmgXF0rgr1LwCSfbSRZ8GX-EV26KDyREZjTDOiLqvrZTjm0vWlA8YJomqCDDsz7H9Lpd1GFW7s8orABXzGbaH29q0M1p3XspznzPnmanWvvSMrkfCrvKiQmDMsyycGOhKEMRlPYOq_kKviXRPjkQTA4s1VsIT5QFZfwr1CiNjJEiGW8U4zYLx2TaiGK2FkRrenF1v_niw&pid=v1.Q4tAmXrReLuZqFvsmWlJnsVQS3Uphwn5XXJW5PEG_EXQkMUBK_8Su_FM5qcVWs6IWHyxRztxPX6bcj_qFZ_J&tuid=665fb086385f4a01bdf548b7&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dcantrell3659 said:

We are going next March

There is a minor “Summer Solstice Sale” now. If you are paying more than this try to get it “revised”.

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/baltic/in-search-of-the-northern-lights/pricing.html?startLocation=london-tilbury&endLocation=bergen&year=2025

I was told by a Viking rep that there are a couple of caveats in terms of getting promos added to an existing reservation:

-if you already paid in full, no promo will be honored after that point

-if you haven’t paid in full, they will apply a valid promo IF there is still availability in the class of cabin you have reserved. 

best way to think of it is that they “refund” your reservation and make a “new” reservation under the promo. Hope that helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tom.in.nc said:

There is a minor “Summer Solstice Sale” now. If you are paying more than this try to get it “revised”.

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/baltic/in-search-of-the-northern-lights/pricing.html?startLocation=london-tilbury&endLocation=bergen&year=2025

Dcantrell3659, I have been monitoring fare for this cruise.  There has been no change since 12/15/23.  However, you can call Viking to see if you can apply promotion code FS624 (good for most cruises up to $500 pp discount, for past guest with at least one active booking made prior to 6/1).  If you are sailing before the code expires, you can also get additional savings through onboard booking discounts.  Furthermore, check with your TA who may give you additional $200 pp discount plus OBC, 

Posted (edited)

This question isn't exactly about promo codes, but some of you have "inside" knowledge.  Viking requires final payment very far in advance of the cruise.  If you don't already have another cruise booked are there any secrets to getting that payment delayed at all?  TIA

Edited by ro156542
typo

10 minutes ago, ro156542 said:

This question isn't exactly about promo codes, but some of you have "inside" knowledge.  Viking requires final payment very far in advance of the cruise.  If you don't already have another cruise booked are there any secrets to getting that payment delayed at all?  TIA

Some people have mentioned that their TA may carry the balance for them. I have no idea how common this is.

Other than that, the answer is no. Viking has no incentive to defer payments since they sail near full capacity.

If you have an existing booking and you book and pay for another cruise they will extend payment on the existing cruise to 6 months out.

Just booked the Danube Waltz for November 12. We used JS6 and it saved us each $1399 on airfare and $200 off the stateroom. With the addition of the past guest discount and referral, we saved almost $4,000 for both of us! Woo hoo! I love it when a plan comes together.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I'm a newbie.  Don't even know where to find promos (except here.) Anything posted for Into the Midnight Sun itinerary next summer?  I promise to catch up quick, though.

Edited by Islander500
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Teryle said:

Just used JS6 for Zurich to Paris. With discount, past guest and a coupon 

saved 1/2 the cost. Yea!

Try and do the Zermatt extension. The trip on the Glacier Express is fantastic.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Islander500 said:

I'm a newbie.  Don't even know where to find promos (except here.) Anything posted for Into the Midnight Sun itinerary next summer?  I promise to catch up quick, though.

I went back through my emails but I didn't see one. Hang in there though, I'm sure Viking will be sending promo codes and I'll post them on here when I receive them. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Islander500 said:

Ad for:

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

Up to FREE International Airfare & Special Fares

EXPIRES JUNE 30, 2024. OFFER CODE: LNE24

Appears to include the Into the Midnight Sun itinerary for next summer.

Call Viking reservations to confirm.

Edited by Tom.in.nc
Typo
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tom.in.nc said:

Ad for:

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

Up to FREE International Airfare & Special Fares

EXPIRES JUNE 30, 2024. OFFER CODE: LNE24

Appears to include the Into the Midnight Sun itinerary for next summer.

Call Viking reservations to confirm.

Yup, you'll definitely need to call because I tried that code for 2025 and it didn't work.

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 800-464-3595
or contact your travel advisor 

4-DAY 2025 SALE

Up to FREE Airfare | $500 Bonus Savings per Couple | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer JW6 • Expires June‌ 10, ‌2024

Octantis Special Ops Coastline Antarctica
clock icon

SALE ‌ENDS ‌MONDAY

Set sail on a river, ocean or expedition voyage

Explore iconic European castles and cathedrals on an enchanting river journey. Discover the old-world charm of Scandinavia from the comfort of one of our elegant ocean vessels. Or watch for wildlife as you explore the snow-covered shores of Antarctica on an expedition voyage. The world’s most fascinating destinations await your discovery when you join us on board one of our award-winning river, ocean or expedition ships. Reserve your stateroom during our 4-Day Sale to enjoy up to FREE airfare and $500 in bonus savings per couple on an unforgettable journey.

This offer is only valid on new bookings.

FEATURED VOYAGES

Marksburg Castle Dawn Braubach
Rhine Getaway

Basel to Amsterdam

Reduced International Airfare &
$500 Bonus Savings*
Plus, $25 Deposit

On All 2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: JW6

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Skyline Gamala Stan Stockholm
Viking Homelands

Bergen to Stockholm

Reduced International Airfare &
$500 Bonus Savings*
Plus, $25 Deposit

On All 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Chinstrap Penguins Duo Antarctica
Antarctic Explorer

Buenos Aires to Ushuaia

FREE International Airfare &
$500 Bonus Savings*
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2025 Departures

DAYS

COUNTRIES

Jazz Band Preservation Hall New Orleans
Mississippi Delta Explorer

New Orleans to Memphis

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
$500 Bonus Savings*
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

Viking longship sailing through European river

Discover more
destinations
included in this
limited‑time offer

VIEW ITINERARIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Oxararfoss Waterfall Thingvellir
Iceland & the Golden Circle

Discover fascinating Reykjavík, the famed Blue Lagoon and the waterfalls of Thingvellir National Park when you add three nights in Iceland to your Viking Homelands voyage.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Stolzenfels Castle Rhine River Koblenz
Discover the Romantic Middle Rhine

Join Alastair Miller as he admires fairytale castles, visits charming villages and enjoys wine tasting by candlelight along one of the most enchanting stretches of Europe’s Rhine River.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

*Per couple

On select departures

Offer JW6: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 7 to Jun 10, 2024. FREE international airfare plus $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus savings valid on select 2025 departures of Antarctic Explorer. FREE roundtrip airfare plus $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus savings valid on select 2025 departures of Mississippi Delta Explorer. Reduced international airfare plus $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus savings valid on all 2025 departures of Viking Homelands; Rhine Getaway; subject to availability, call for details. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book and pay deposit by Jun 10, 2024. Pay in full by Aug 31, 2024. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offers Expires Jun 10, 2024.

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.agaLgQ4Qc76NWOU3UzlLniX5Z3Sbb-ODd6MdC25ESGcxvCqJrPCimwXdhRiYSnQofLhUdyLf_d97v9WDkMgaRAMe4ed5ZerCaJXh5qa-ezndNRcQ9VEayqBQlSLy9WDzGRafwv9MJNtjBjCjNM8eJjegjpaXkzcZObv-LmmRWKO5Tu_0a_z32nA1rmAgH9hK2yHo8bL7_BtNJNrNdofTa8gWLrQow71K-I340ZqhdzojgaTGvtwjZXf2ESdNpt6poh7RAg3AjFDlRefEKg5kw2kPQ7LRSbyN-HA3NdKTWenc8dkwBxzNdc4nobLMAf-c3tmNbN9tGEnXpvdLuntbQ2S-BXOKaUuJY65uN8Qc3Z2pSY6R2k4SNOxKrYdbzlLADjaC3xvw7393-RY9GxQM1ltzkBpyrZ0zEKqU_yXqVzXGe3JIkNubbIMRHMybmjJF1FdSuYAC7IP961UH5BI__ssGm8NQNU3Gneoxvzh5VA&pid=v1.odOmx-6XItNzBmxprJIk4GAJPxhQrN6Mj4AcpfuIf-GjQD4sDorVwW9hOnvRQ--uBTLd34Kn9-SkS2NvAOJw&tuid=66624872385f4a01bdf5c1f2&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Teryle said:

Just used JS6 for Zurich to Paris. With discount, past guest and a coupon 

saved 1/2 the cost. Yea!

7 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Try and do the Zermatt extension. The trip on the Glacier Express is fantastic.

I agree with @OneSixtyToOne.  We did the Glacier Express from Sr. Morirz to Zermatt in 2022. It was phenomenal!

I had wanted to do it for years. When it came time to book, Hubby dragged me, kicking and screeaming, to Excellence Class. I thought spending the extra money was crazy! After all, we were there for the scenery, which wouldn't change based on the carraige in which we rode. I was wrong, He ws right. The Excellence Class experience, including a 7 course meal served over the course of the 7.5 hour ride, paired with wine, was utterly amazing! It was a splurge I will not forget. Really awesome! 

The scenery will be tremendous, no matter which carraige you book. If you have the means, you may want to consider the Excellence class experience. Be sure to have at least a couple of days in town at each end, if you ever ride the Glacier Express. 

15 hours ago, Islander500 said:

Try JW6 😃

2 hours ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:

Try JW6 😃

That promotion code worked! Had to call Viking rep and he had to research and call me back. He added it and you saved me $400. Thanks so much! 💚

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Islander500 said:

That promotion code worked! Had to call Viking rep and he had to research and call me back. He added it and you saved me $400. Thanks so much! 💚

WooHoo! 🥳 Cheers! 🥂

4 hours ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:

WooHoo! 🥳 Cheers! 🥂

Interestingly, I also received a brochure from Viking yesterday afternoon with another promotion code, EBD (early booking discount) but it offered a lesser discount than the JW6.  WINNER! 🎖️

• Like 1

I am surfing codes for a Fall 2025 cruise, both of these codes work JMP24 and JW6.  One gave a lower cruise price the other was a $500 credit. Same price just a different way to get there.  Hoping for the included beverage package since its a 15 day cruise. 🤞Still time so I'm going to hold out for now. 

Airfare promos aren't a benefit for us because of the miles we have and prefer to fly p.e. or business class if possible.

15 hours ago, Have Funds Will Travel said:

I am surfing codes for a Fall 2025 cruise, both of these codes work JMP24 and JW6.  One gave a lower cruise price the other was a $500 credit. Same price just a different way to get there.  Hoping for the included beverage package since its a 15 day cruise. 🤞Still time so I'm going to hold out for now. 

Airfare promos aren't a benefit for us because of the miles we have and prefer to fly p.e. or business class if possible.

What sailing are you interested in? Fingers crossed there's a promo code with free silver spirits package coming out soon.

If I see anything, I'll post it on here. 🤞🏻

• Thanks 2