ALL ACCESS TOUR

Hello again folks. We've seen videos of the All Access Tour and my wife would love to do it. I understand that during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic they stopped this tour. Do any of you know if it's returned yet, specifically to Ovation?

And if so, how is it reserved? Can you reserve it before the trip like most excursions, or is theis a tour that must be booked when on the ship?

Thanks. I understand this is a limited experience and I don't want to miss it, if it again available.

4 hours ago, SeattleAl said:

Hello again folks. We've seen videos of the All Access Tour and my wife would love to do it. I understand that during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic they stopped this tour. Do any of you know if it's returned yet, specifically to Ovation?

And if so, how is it reserved? Can you reserve it before the trip like most excursions, or is theis a tour that must be booked when on the ship?

Thanks. I understand this is a limited experience and I don't want to miss it, if it again available.

The cruise line still is not allowing germy passengers into crew areas. Not likely going to happen any time soon with crew cases still high. 

I had it booked for Odyssey in May. It was listed in the cruise planner under the activities tab. They cancelled it a couple of weeks before the cruise. It is not listed for my upcoming Anthem cruise in September. 

18 hours ago, vandals04 said:

Im sailing on Oasis 8/21 and it looks like I can book it.  Its on sale for $116.99 which seems steep to me.

I'm also seeing it on Oasis 9/4.. Whether they cancel that or not is up in the air, but it is definitely bookable.

image.png.ae30499898c76e98ac81e9b509c4bdc0.png

9 minutes ago, robmtx said:

I'm also seeing it on Oasis 9/4.. Whether they cancel that or not is up in the air, but it is definitely bookable.

image.png.ae30499898c76e98ac81e9b509c4bdc0.png

So, where in the planner does this show up? Under "Onboard Activities", or somewhere else? I have nothing listed for my 8-12-22 Ovation sailing. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, SeattleAl said:

So, where in the planner does this show up? Under "Onboard Activities", or somewhere else? I have nothing listed for my 8-12-22 Ovation sailing. Thanks!

If/when it's offered it will be under "Onboard Activities".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SeattleAl said:

Onboard Activities. So apparently we need to attach the "Your mileage may vary" tag to this...

image.png.9988fc00034cba339b5e9df820bc5022.png

1 hour ago, cindyscruise said:

On my Odyssey cruise for Nov 13, 2022 it shows up for (on sale) $106.99

Keep watching. It might come down. My price for the ultimately cancelled one on Odyssey was $94.99 (also during a sale, but I can't remember which one).

They just canceled mine I had booked for two weeks from now on Nav.  It was listed in "Onboard Activities" and I booked and paid for it about three weeks ago.  It's gone from their site and I have already gotten a credit for it.