Gold members free gift.

cruiseelady

2 hours ago, emmas gran said:

If you go to MSC webpage under Manage Booking you will find Voyagers Club

All levels and perks are listed there , just have a look

I'm sure the OP is aware of that, but it doesn't answer their question, they know they get a complimentary gift as listed where you say, they are asking what its likely to be which your post and the directions within doesn't help with.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, defbref said:

I'm sure the OP is aware of that, but it doesn't answer their question, they know they get a complimentary gift as listed where you say, they are asking what its likely to be which your post and the directions within doesn't help with.

However you comment but don't answer the OP question

10 hours ago, cruiseelady said:

What free gift are they offering for gold members at the moment, just curious.  

Think about something with 1 USD value, then you will be happy with a 2 USD value gift. Like a very simple lanyard or a even simpler tote bag.

7 hours ago, emmas gran said:

If you go to MSC webpage under Manage Booking you will find Voyagers Club

All levels and perks are listed there , just have a look

Where in that information does it say what the gift is?  

2 hours ago, awhcruiser said:

Where in that information does it say what the gift is?  

It doesn’t as someone has already pointed out, I was mistaken. 

If you  can provide the answer well done👍

Edited by emmas gran

4 hours ago, emmas gran said:

However you comment but don't answer the OP question

As a newcomer to MSC and their website your comment is helpful but I think the point that @defbref was trying to make was that you didn't answer the OP's question either.  Based on other responses, the gold level gift appears to be a fold up back pack.  Perhaps the gift changes often and so a definitive answer would be difficult anyway.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

As a newcomer to MSC and their website your comment is helpful but I think the point that @defbref was trying to make was that you didn't answer the OP's question either.

I appreciate your response but people get argumentative but don’t provide any answer for the OP

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

As a newcomer to MSC and their website your comment is helpful but I think the point that @defbref was trying to make was that you didn't answer the OP's question either.  Based on other responses, the gold level gift appears to be a fold up back pack.  Perhaps the gift changes often and so a definitive answer would be difficult anyway.

The gift does change at irregular intervals.  It has been a tote bag, a pen, and one time a MSC ball cap (I suspect that was a from the gift shop because they mentioned at one point that they were not stocked with enough Gold gifts).

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, JAGR said:

The gift does change at irregular intervals.  It has been a tote bag, a pen, and one time a MSC ball cap (I suspect that was a from the gift shop because they mentioned at one point that they were not stocked with enough Gold gifts).

You (luckily) missed the lanyard I got already two times 😄 

And yes, as supercheap as these gifts are, the are carrying the exact number for Gold and Diamond to my suprise. So indeed a last minute booking can produce a missing tote bag. Which then needs to be upgraded from the gift shop.

55 minutes ago, JAGR said:

Last year I've also had an bath toy (MSC ship) and 2 MSC mugs (exactly the same ones as used in the buffet, but new and nicely packed).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 8420PR said:

Last year I've also had an bath toy (MSC ship) and 2 MSC mugs (exactly the same ones as used in the buffet, but new and nicely packed).

Was it the MSC duck? I would have loved that, I actually bought one in the shop.

• Like 1

As crusingfox mentioned…

it can very from ship to ship, week to week, Time of year or itinerary.

No official listing for gifts provided by MSC.

We have received  tote bags, lightweight back packs, pens with miniature ship in liquid at one end and two styles of baseball hats. 
It is always a surprise…could be nice and useful or not. 

• Like 1