When does Celebrity App show second cruise?

jhagen

Have November cruise, purchased second cruise yesterday for July 2022. When should the second cruise show up on the app. Do I have to do something to make it happen? I have checked in for the new cruise on the Celebrity site.

Thanks in advance.

I am baffled by this app. I have 5 sailings and only 4 show all info. The one that doesn't update has 3 sailings following. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, at a loss. 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, cw2go said:

I am baffled by this app. I have 5 sailings and only 4 show all info. The one that doesn't update has 3 sailings following. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, at a loss. 🤷‍♀️

Open the app and on the screen at the top click on the arrow below the calendar icon. In blue at the bottom of the next screen click on Change Ship/Dates.  That page will show all your bookings.  If one is missing the there is a link at the bottom of that page where you can enter a missing reservation. 

34 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Open the app and on the screen at the top click on the arrow below the calendar icon. In blue at the bottom of the next screen click on Change Ship/Dates.  That page will show all your bookings.  If one is missing the there is a link at the bottom of that page where you can enter a missing reservation. 

Thanks for the tip; I can now see our other reservation!

37 minutes ago, jelayne said:

All 5 of my bookings show but only one won't open, pop up keeps saying "Working On The Fun" all other allow me to book excursions/dining and see menus.

7 minutes ago, cw2go said:

I can see all 5 of my bookings just 1 won't give me access to anything. 

When are they?

2 of mine are too far out so basically if I were to click into it would just produce a popup saying working on it.

Just now, Lena11033 said:

When are they?

2 of mine are too far out so basically if I were to click into it would just produce a popup saying working on it.

I have 3 following the one that won't open. 

Feb 12th 2023 Beyond

June 3rd 2023 Edge ~ Working On The Fun Pop Up 

July 14th 2023 Millie

Aug 28th 2023 Beyond

Feb 10th 2024 Apex 

My husband has had issues with this on the app as well. It shows our Sept cruise but not the one we are going in this weekend. 
We tried adding the reservation, deleting the app and then reinstalling etc. Nothing worked. 

It will now show the cruise after searching for the cruise through the ship but not as if he is sailing on it i.e he could not check in on the app. It doesn’t show all the options and he won’t be able to use his phone as a key. 

A different App issue was many of us complaining that when using Texts onboard, we weren’t getting notifications when getting one. I went to my iPhone Settings and Notifications and turned them on for the Celebrity App and got pop ups when i got a text from my wife and kids. Worked fine. 

My Oct ‘22 cruise shows ‘Still working on Fun’ indication so waiting to get close to start check in. All works OK for me once they open up. All my cruises show up. I had to add one cruise using the Reservation number earlier this week on website when I booked a new cruise last week, and its there on the App.

den

Usually the cruise will show immediately upon booking.    It won't show much  on the app re menus etc until closer to cruising.

If it doesn't show (which has happened often)   choose Link missing cruise from either browser or App.   On the App it is at bottom under all your reservations

1 hour ago, cw2go said:

I have 3 following the one that won't open. 

Feb 12th 2023 Beyond

June 3rd 2023 Edge ~ Working On The Fun Pop Up 

July 14th 2023 Millie

Aug 28th 2023 Beyond

Feb 10th 2024 Apex 

I think they are too far out, I have March 2023 on Summit and Feb 2024 Constellation and neither open in the app it just has working on the fun. Once closer they will open up, it was the same with my cruise for next month that earlier in the year I couldn't access the cruise. I can now, it's not fully there I expect about a week out the activities etc will get included in. Right now I see bookings and menus.

2 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

I think they are too far out, I have March 2023 on Summit and Feb 2024 Constellation and neither open in the app it just has working on the fun. Once closer they will open up, it was the same with my cruise for next month that earlier in the year I couldn't access the cruise. I can now, it's not fully there I expect about a week out the activities etc will get included in. Right now I see bookings and menus.

odd that the later sailings open. I have plenty of time, have been able to book what I wanted in the CP so not a huge deal. 

BTW cute profile, I'm a golden momma too. 🐶

2 hours ago, cw2go said:

odd that the later sailings open. I have plenty of time, have been able to book what I wanted in the CP so not a huge deal. 

BTW cute profile, I'm a golden momma too. 🐶

I feel like some are ship dependent as for a while because Beyond hadn't sailed it wasn't even there at all.

Thanks, I need a new pic as I actually have 4  🙃 But we have no children so they are our babies.

Just this picture was cute.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jhagen said:

Have November cruise, purchased second cruise yesterday for July 2022. When should the second cruise show up on the app. Do I have to do something to make it happen? I have checked in for the new cruise on the Celebrity site.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to all, Found the cruise and all checked in except Med questions the day prior of course.

It continues to amaze me the wealth of information available from fellow cruisers.

Been saved several times........

• Like 2