Milk in suitcase or carryon?

40 minutes ago, Honeyroastedmelnut said:

I’ll be on the Harmony.  Good to know they have a real fridge that could potentially keep milk cool enough.  Picking up some milk from the Windjammer and storing in the room fridge is my first choice.   The shelf stable milk is my contingency/back-up.

WJ milk will work just fine. Harmony's fridge was cold enough. 🙂

We loved Harmony! Enjoy your cruise!

ETA: depending on which deck you are on and the location, you could get milk at WJ, Solarium cafe, Park Cafe, Promenade Cafe, and maybe even Bites (don't remember their schedule).

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

Bring one carton of shelf-stable milk if it makes you feel better having a backup plan.  

For a plane ride, check it in your luggage.  For boarding the ship, pack it in your carry-on to avoid The Naughty Room. 

For the actual on-ship experience, cartons of milk from WJ or wherever can be safely stored in your room fridge, and all rooms on Harmony have a fridge.  It's only the OLD and SMALL ships that don't have them in some inside rooms, so not applicable to your situation at all.

If your room does not have a fridge, ask your steward for a portable refrigerator which is used to store medicines.  They easily fit under the desk and can hold several cartons of milk and stay very cold.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, matj2000 said:

Giving in to the toddler

Sounds reasonable...

Well, I don't think  during a vacation is a good or productive time to try and break a toddle of a habit.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 8:32 AM, Honeyroastedmelnut said:

I’ll be on the Harmony.  Good to know they have a real fridge that could potentially keep milk cool enough.  Picking up some milk from the Windjammer and storing in the room fridge is my first choice.   The shelf stable milk is my contingency/back-up.

Bringing the shelf milk is a waste of space. We were just on Harmony late April and those mini fridges were cold !!!