Brilliance of the Seas has Disappeared from the Mediterranean from May to September in 2023.

1 hour ago, vjmatty said:

I'm sorry, I couldn't tell from your first screen shot that you were talking about Radiance form Cyprus.  I thought those were Brilliance-changed-to-Enchantment dates.  My bad!

Rhapsody?

2 minutes ago, heatherbelle said:

Do we know why there are no balconies showing as available on the August cruises in the med 2023 on Enchantment, is this because they are still moving people around?

Yes people are still being moved.  Cabins were blocked off to accommodate guests on BR.  It will take a few weeks to get everyone moved over

On 8/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes people are still being moved.  Cabins were blocked off to accommodate guests on BR.  It will take a few weeks to get everyone moved over

The good news is I've already been  moved.  The bad news is that I am being charged the new Enchantment fare rather than original Brilliance fare.  Is this because I am looking at Cruising Power rather than the RC passenger site?

12 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

The good news is I've already been  moved.  The bad news is that I am being charged the new Enchantment fare rather than original Brilliance fare.  Is this because I am looking at Cruising Power rather than the RC passenger site?

It is a multi step process.  The price being protected is the last step.  There can be days between each step

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It is a multi step process.  The price being protected is the last step.  There can be days between each step

Thanks... I won't trouble RC with a phone call.  As you can tell, TA is not my primary job, more of a hobby and I haven't done shifts before.

• Like 1

We have been moved too - and have the same categories, despite lower inventory on Enchantment. 

Price adjustments will take some time.  We are b2b on Nov 6 and 13 2023 and got such a great deal for a JS and GS that I'm glad at least this part is done.

Edited by tonto524
Misspelling

2 minutes ago, tonto524 said:

We have been moved to - and have the same categories, despite lower inventory on Enchantment. 

Price adjustments will take some time.  We are b2b on Nov 6 and 13 2023 and got such a great deal for a JS and GS that I'm glad at least this part is done.

How/where can you see you’ve been moved? 

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Should show in the cruise planner and app although I found my clients by pulling up their booking on Cruising Power

Planner just says voyage cancelled in orange and there’s nothing to click on/tap on 

App says voyage has not been added yet. 
I’ll have to be patient! 

Edited by little britain

2 minutes ago, little britain said:

Planner just says voyage cancelled in orange and there’s nothing to click on/tap on 

App says voyage has not been added yet. 
I’ll have to be patient! 

When your cruise has been moved the planner will not only show your cruise but you'll be able to make purchases...right now dining only.  I did our Any Time reservations.

8 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

When your cruise has been moved the planner will not only show your cruise but you'll be able to make purchases...right now dining only.  I did our Any Time reservations.

Meanwhile - I'm supposed to be booked on 10/30/23 - 11/6/23 Med Cruise.  This is what just popped up in my app.  

RCCL Enchantment - Bad Booking.jpg

This is obviously a very fluid situation.

I received an email from my TA that 2 of my 4 sailings had new cabin assignments.

By the time I woke up and was ready to respond, the other 2 were done.

What is interesting is that when I look up my cruises on the Royal website the new cabins are there.

When looking then up on the app, it is not there yet.  still "working on it"

My shift occurred this morning.  Same cabin number and category.  That said, it's an older ship, a more dated room, a much smaller room, and much less glass in terms of the window (my former cabin had been part of the restaurant on Brilliance and was newer and had the huge restaurant windows).

Trying to decide whether to continue the sailing or cancel.  Leaning towards cancelling, even though we like the itinerary.

If you were able to switch your cabin before the automatic switch make sure you check because my selection was wiped out and i was put on original deck. I was able to change it again by phoning. She said invoices will automatically be sent in 24 hours. The price for mine better change as it is showing higher. Sorry iam on the alaskan brilliance sailing but it seems to be operating similarly.

Edited by latebuyer

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

Has anyone else who booked through royal caribbean site had trouble getting their invoice? I know my email works and i’ve tried another email and yet i don’t get the invoice. Is there anywhere else i can get it?

Invoices are turned off and are all in queue until all the changes are done

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtempelaar said:

My travel agent got my itinerary fixed, back to correct sailing, but I lost my aft junior suite.  Just a normal junior suite without that aft balcony.  

Did your TA look to see if any were left? It may take a call to RC, by your TA.

10 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Did your TA look to see if any were left? It may take a call to RC, by your TA.

I sent yet another message over to the TA.  I am seriously regretting trying out a new travel agency.  I am too much DIY in recent years to let others control my destiny.  I went from ☺️ to 😖 fairly quickly.

22 minutes ago, tonto524 said:

I don't think that anyone can see actual cabin inventory right now.  Most categories show as closed.

This seems to be the case for the Enchantment to Brilliance switch. You can’t see the April 30 TA when searching but my now Brilliance Alaska 4/30-5/7 cruise is showing as a 15 day Enchantment TA at my login. 

And someone mentioned issues with invoices. When I booked my Alaska cruise two weeks ago I did not get an invoice for either cabin. Just deposit payment confirmation. I had to call and ask. 

Edited by Jenna1983