Changes, different & what to expect

Hi guys, will be on the Navigator to Mexico in Nov, I think, unless the government shuts the country down again before then. Am just wonderin about a few things, that I haven't seen anybody askin about. Is there anything different on a cruise b4 an after since covid, for instance, when you get to the ship, & check in, well know that, when the cruise staff greets you, are they are aware that is your first cruise back since covid, is the centrum decorated with balloons, is there still room service, will there be a sailaway party, with the bar tenders servin drinks, will the photographers still be takin pictures, of everything, will the bar tenders be coming around after dinner to serve after dinner drinks, will there be an island nite on deck with dancin & conga line, a repeaters party, captains party, do the waiters in the diningroom still do their thing after dinner & before the end of the cruise, can't forget meet n mingle, will it start up again, not that its important, how bout pool games with belly flop & sexy legs contest, & etc. Oh can't forget the quest, marriage game, singles party & etc? I think that just about covers everthing. Thanks.

• Haha 1

You should know one change for the better is muster. Review the video on your way to the terminal. After boarding go directly to your muster station check in, watch how a life jacket and your finished.  Takes less than 5 minutes.  Enjoy your trip.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

They won't know it's your first cruise back unless you tell them.

Almost everything is back to precovid.   Except waiters do not do the song and dance in MDR anymore.   Kinda glad that stopped.

Hope you enjoy 😀

On Jewel, Caribbean and TA the waiters did sing,  March around but didn't grab people to dance.

• Like 1

There's huge differences, and I'm going to cover that on my YouTube channel, especially with the CDC now announcing that they're dropping the Cruise Line program they had for COVID.  I've cruised pre-COVID, during COVID, and apparently now after COVID.  My next cruise is in 3 months, so it will be interesting to see the changes.

1 hour ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

There's huge differences, and I'm going to cover that on my YouTube channel, especially with the CDC now announcing that they're dropping the Cruise Line program they had for COVID.  I've cruised pre-COVID, during COVID, and apparently now after COVID.  My next cruise is in 3 months, so it will be interesting to see the changes.

Ok, will be watchin for it!!! Don't let me down.

5 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi guys, will be on the Navigator to Mexico in Nov, I think, unless the government shuts the country down again before then. Am just wonderin about a few things, that I haven't seen anybody askin about. Is there anything different on a cruise b4 an after since covid, for instance, when you get to the ship, & check in, well know that, when the cruise staff greets you, are they are aware that is your first cruise back since covid, is the centrum decorated with balloons, is there still room service, will there be a sailaway party, with the bar tenders servin drinks, will the photographers still be takin pictures, of everything, will the bar tenders be coming around after dinner to serve after dinner drinks, will there be an island nite on deck with dancin & conga line, a repeaters party, captains party, do the waiters in the diningroom still do their thing after dinner & before the end of the cruise, can't forget meet n mingle, will it start up again, not that its important, how bout pool games with belly flop & sexy legs contest, & etc. Oh can't forget the quest, marriage game, singles party & etc? I think that just about covers everthing. Thanks.

you have 5.8k posts here, me thinks you know what's going on...Brought to you by the letter G

• Like 3
  • Haha 1