Sea Thermal Suite on Beyond

julia

So, have sailed X for years, and am familiar with Persian Gardens, but have not sailed E class yet. Haven't seen much written here about the Sea Thermal Suite. Looks larger and nicer than PG on X's website.  Any hints or tips to share on the Thermal Suite?  Does Elite still receive a one day pass while in port?   Thx!

1 hour ago, Miaminice said:

It is beautiful! No pass on E class ships for Elite and above.

Oh darn!  😟  Another Elite perk gone.

So, what is the fee if not in Aqua class?  Is there a daily or weekly rate?

3 hours ago, julia said:

Oh darn!  😟  Another Elite perk gone.

So, what is the fee if not in Aqua class?  Is there a daily or weekly rate?

Aquaclass gets access I believe still. I have IV booked non Aquaclass or just over a week's time and was able to buy a pass for the whole trip (they also had a single day pass)

I'm in Canada so my pricing would be higher than the US but mine was just under $400 for a 10 day cruise. 

6 hours ago, julia said:

Does Elite still receive a one day pass while in port?   Thx!

It wasn't on the list of perks for Elite left in our room on our Beyond cruise last month.  Pity as I was hoping to try it

Edited by sgmn

9 minutes ago, sgmn said:

It wasn't on the list of perks for Elite left in our room on our Beyond cruise last month.  Pity as I was hoping to try it

That perk is not available on any Edge Class ship. Additionally the Captains Club tier Spa discount doesn't apply to thermal suite passes.

The daily thermal suite pass is way too expensive at around $80/pp if I remember correctly. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

The daily thermal suite pass is way too expensive at around $80/pp if I remember correctly. 

$80 per person per day 😳.  I don't mind spending money but that's crazy.  That means a 7 night cruise is $560 + $100.80 gratuity is $660+.  No thanks. 😬🤑

33 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

$80 per person per day 😳.  I don't mind spending money but that's crazy.  That means a 7 night cruise is $560 + $100.80 gratuity is $660+.  No thanks. 😬🤑

4 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

was the $80 on board? I looked at the day pass and Canadian it was $50 but you had to purchase before the cruise for that price. Normally US is cheaper than Canadian

Yes that was on board. If you're interested in the thermal suite you're much better off buying a whole cruise pass before embarkation. 

20 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

I just looked at the Cruise Planner for our 9-night cruise in October.  The “Singles Day Pass 9 Night”. Is $279.00, so plus 20% would be $279 + 55.80 = &334.80 for a 9-night cruise 

Celebrity Beyond? We're on the repo from NJ to FL. If so bring a costume! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Just checked the Cruise Planner for the Beyond TA.  Single day pass is $39 + 18%

the pass for 12 days is $369 + 18%.  

Last time I was on the Apex in December the onboard cost of the Thermal suite daypass was double that, which is why it pays to buy it pre-cruise. 

Thank you for the replies.

As mentioned, I'm familiar with the Persian Gardens, having booked AQ in the past.  However, on Beyond, AQ was significantly higher than an IV, and I'd prefer my choice of restaurants.  After searching my cruise planner, I (finally) found the Thermal Suite cost for my five day sailing at $189 (+20%).  That is acceptable to me, but now I'm confused, as it's asking to book a time slot each day (PG was available all day, without appointment). I can certainly choose a time slot, but must I be there each day at that time?  

3 hours ago, julia said:

Thank you for the replies.

As mentioned, I'm familiar with the Persian Gardens, having booked AQ in the past.  However, on Beyond, AQ was significantly higher than an IV, and I'd prefer my choice of restaurants.  After searching my cruise planner, I (finally) found the Thermal Suite cost for my five day sailing at $189 (+20%).  That is acceptable to me, but now I'm confused, as it's asking to book a time slot each day (PG was available all day, without appointment). I can certainly choose a time slot, but must I be there each day at that time?  

I don’t believe you must be there at the same time.  I think the need to select a time is more a function of the IT system.  The Booking system for the spa was structured to accommodate appointments for thing like facials, massages, hair cuts, etc all which are done by appointment.  So in order for the system to process a spa order it needs a time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I don’t believe you must be there at the same time.  I think the need to select a time is more a function of the IT system.  The Booking system for the spa was structured to accommodate appointments for thing like facials, massages, hair cuts, etc all which are done by appointment.  So in order for the system to process a spa order it needs a time.  

I like this answer and I'm sticking with it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

I just booked Beyond for a January 2023 cruise and was planning my trip and a 7 Day Thermal Suite Access is $119 if booked pre-cruise. No price quote for a one day pass.

I'd jump on that price; cancel if you need to but that seems really inexpensive.

9 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

I just booked Beyond for a January 2023 cruise and was planning my trip and a 7 Day Thermal Suite Access is $119 if booked pre-cruise. No price quote for a one day pass.

That's a steal for a 7 day thermal suite pass. 

I just booked the Thermal Suite for our January Beyond cruise and it is still $119/p. Confusing booking requirements; must book each person separately and choose time for day 1. Could not book the same time for both of us and even though I booked two times 15 minutes apart (1 & 1:15 PM) the final conformation shows 1 & 7:30 PM. I understand that the IT booking system may be up to its usual standards, at least I hope it is. I also agree that $119 is a great price, which makes things a little more questionable. I guess we will find out in January.

1 hour ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Truth be told, I was booked for the Thermal Suite at a certain time on a cruise a while ago.  I literally ended up going when I wanted and as often as I wanted.  There were no checks whatsoever.  

As has been mentioned the Cruise Planner for the spa is setup for treatments, thus the need for appointments. You NEVER have to make an appointment to use the thermal suite if you have a pass, you come and go as you please(Yes, I know right at the restart where were a few ships that required appts due to covid restrictions. That is a non-issue now.).

14 hours ago, kwokpot said:

As has been mentioned the Cruise Planner for the spa is setup for treatments, thus the need for appointments. You NEVER have to make an appointment to use the thermal suite if you have a pass, you come and go as you please(Yes, I know right at the restart where were a few ships that required appts due to covid restrictions. That is a non-issue now.).

Good to know for my Equinox cruise in September 😉👍🏻