Enchantment Mystery

Looks like enchantment is no longer going to alaska from vancouver next year. I’m mad as i got a really good deal. They haven’t even notified me i just saw it disappeared when i searched on royal caribbean and its no longer on cruise planner. I assume i’ll get a refund for my refundable deposit but no word.

On an unrelated note can you apply an fcc to a cruise that is past final payment?

8 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

They haven’t even notified me i just saw it disappeared when i searched on royal caribbean and its no longer on cruise planner.

All of the details are in the thread about Brilliance cancellations.

Sorry for the panic. I phoned and they were able to switch me to brilliance for same price. I’m happy as i was disappointed serenade wasn’t running alaska again and i understand brilliance is a radiance ship too. Is it a nice ship?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Is it a nice ship?

Yes.  Brilliance will be missed in Tampa where she has had a seasonal presence for several years.   Serenade and Brilliance are very similar and slightly more updated than the other sisters with things like LED lighting around the ship.