Couldn't Get Out of Blue Lane! Solved.

beg3yrs

Couldn't find anything incomplete in the MedallionClass app. Still we were in the Blue Lane.

Looking at another post about selecting arrival groups I was suddenly inspired. We already have enough Medallion bling (wrist bands, lanyards, bracelets, pendants, etc) so we just ignored the section asking you to order bling. THAT was the problem. Seems you have to order at least the free lanyards and holders. As soon as we did that, voila! Green Lane.

Done! For now until for some reason the Medallion App IT geniuses make some change and we're back in the Blue Lane...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is the 'blue' or 'green' lane? 🤔

When you fill out pre-cruise information using the MedallionClass app you are initially in the Blue Lane. If you do nothing else when you arrive at the dock for embarkation, you follow the Blue Lane signage which signifies you need extra processing to check in. If you manage to complete all the pre-cruise steps you end up in the coveted Green Lane. That signifies you have the least amount of processing to get on the ship and start your holiday!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

When you fill out pre-cruise information using the MedallionClass app you are initially in the Blue Lane. If you do nothing else when you arrive at the dock for embarkation, you follow the Blue Lane signage which signifies you need extra processing to check in. If you manage to complete all the pre-cruise steps you end up in the coveted Green Lane. That signifies you have the least amount of processing to get on the ship and start your holiday!

ahh - makes sense now.... thanks for that

I completed the final required documents in the Medallion app today for my brother in law who we are sailing with this Saturday.

Even after uploading their negative covid tests... they are still in the Blue Lane.

They already received their Medalllions, have their arrival time...couldn't find anything that wasn't filled out...but couldn't get them out of the Blue Lane.

8 hours ago, Carnevale said:

Could also be credit card info.   We were stuck in blue as I had put us both on one CC figuring that covered it.  Once I entered the same CC info into my DH app we were both green.

You also need the CC loaded up in order to book Specialty Dining - even if planning to use a SD credit.

• Like 1