Haven Luggage Tags

jkbec101

I have read on here that if you're a Haven guest, you should expect luggage tags to be mailed to you along with a letter from the concierge about the Haven.  I have also read that the tags and letter come about 60 days out.  

We upgraded to the Haven 2 room family suite at roughly the 65 day mark.  I'm wondering if we missed some internal cutoff or if I should still force my kids to go check the mail daily? 

29 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

I have read on here that if you're a Haven guest, you should expect luggage tags to be mailed to you along with a letter from the concierge about the Haven.  I have also read that the tags and letter come about 60 days out.  

We upgraded to the Haven 2 room family suite at roughly the 65 day mark.  I'm wondering if we missed some internal cutoff or if I should still force my kids to go check the mail daily? 

It used to be 50 days before departure. It is now closer to a month out. You can always just use the ones in your edocs. In all of our cruising, there is zero priority in priority bags. We’ll test it again next week. 

We cruised in April and are cruising again this month. Both times we booked after final payment date - also both times at roughly 60 days before sailing. We received our mailed luggage tags and letter at roughly the 45 day'ish mark. I hope that helps!

We sailed on the Pearl on June 24th. I hadn’t received our luggage tags and called the land concierge. She checked in it and they then arrived within the week. I was ver surprised when all 8 of us had our names printed in the tags. We were in the 3 bed GV so don’t know if that mattered. 

We are sailing in the Haven beginning August 14.  We have received no letter nor name tags.  No worries because we have been in the Haven before and we have no problem using the name tags on the edocs.  Maybe next time they'll find us.  

• 2 months later...

I'm 17 days out & I still don't have them & no letter! 1 email. I feel, because I booked elsewhere to get my cabin, because it was not in NCL inventory. They have ditched me off all Pre-Haven boarding stuff! I found my E'docs were ready by accident, no message. I had to chat, because 3x's attempts to get to my tags failed! Now I got a later time arrival, so back to Concierge to get that changed back! Too much extra work, never had this @ RCL!  

On 8/4/2022 at 5:25 PM, jkbec101 said:

We got ours today for an 11/14 departure.  33 days out.

10 hours ago, Justmekaren918 said:

I'm 17 days out & I still don't have them & no letter! 1 email. I feel, because I booked elsewhere to get my cabin, because it was not in NCL inventory. They have ditched me off all Pre-Haven boarding stuff! I found my E'docs were ready by accident, no message. I had to chat, because 3x's attempts to get to my tags failed! Now I got a later time arrival, so back to Concierge to get that changed back! Too much extra work, never had this @ RCL!  

Well at least your screenname fits. 

When did you book your cruise? If you booked it with a travel agent, they should be assisting you. 

You're right that NCL won't send you a message that edocs are ready. That's why the system tells you to look in 24 hours. You do know you can just print your luggage tags from your edoc package, right? Sure, it's convenient to get the sticky ones, but you don't need them. Heck, we forgot ours completely in September, so just grabbed some at the terminal and wrote the room number on them. 

Have you actually emailed the Haven pre-cruise concierge? If not, you may want to try that. They might be helpful depending on your tone. 

Loyal to Royal much? 

• Haha 2

I got mine 2 weeks out from our cruise. A week or so later than someone else on the cruise. Ours came in an envelope from our TA, whereas the other booked direct with NCL. I assume that is why I received mine so much later. Perhaps some TAs don't even bother forwarding luggage tags since they can be printed?

10 hours ago, Sundiego said:

Just for the record, we booked through a travel agent and our Haven luggage tags came directly from NCL. And we've gotten some pre-Haven correspondence directly from NCL as well. 

Denise

That has always been the case for us too.

On 10/13/2022 at 8:33 AM, cruiseny4life said:

Well at least your screenname fits. 

When did you book your cruise? If you booked it with a travel agent, they should be assisting you. 

You're right that NCL won't send you a message that edocs are ready. That's why the system tells you to look in 24 hours. You do know you can just print your luggage tags from your edoc package, right? Sure, it's convenient to get the sticky ones, but you don't need them. Heck, we forgot ours completely in September, so just grabbed some at the terminal and wrote the room number on them. 

Have you actually emailed the Haven pre-cruise concierge? If not, you may want to try that. They might be helpful depending on your tone. 

Loyal to Royal much? 

“Screen name fits”, “depending on your tone” that’s one rude reply.  I think the poster was only looking for friendly feedback. 

• Haha 1