Marriott Beach Resort Day Pass

Luvmypups

19 minutes ago, HS2BS said:

There is a brand new Marriott Courtyard opening in October that is right across from the dock with day passes of $90pp(fifty dollar food credit)- Resort fo a day.

Hal

Just be aware that that one is pool only. No beach access. 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2023 at 6:39 PM, HS2BS said:

There is a brand new Marriott Courtyard opening in October that is right across from the dock with day passes of $90pp(fifty dollar food credit)- Resort fo a day.

Hal

Not on a beach at all

On 7/10/2023 at 6:39 PM, HS2BS said:

Hal

Hey thanks!! Great info.

I love Courtyard Marriott's

Love Resorts for a Day too.

Appreciate you.

• 1 month later...

We have always booked direct with the Marriott. They mostly asked to just show up the day of. Once or twice they have taken our names down, but never an advance payment. Very short ride from the cruise dock.

There are far better beaches in Curacao, but this is good for a day pass kind of thing, with pool and food. We also liked the day pass at what was once the Curacao Hilton (its called something else now), a block or so before it.

On 8/31/2023 at 8:36 PM, Arzeena said:

We have always booked direct with the Marriott. They mostly asked to just show up the day of. Once or twice they have taken our names down, but never an advance payment. Very short ride from the cruise dock.

There are far better beaches in Curacao, but this is good for a day pass kind of thing, with pool and food. We also liked the day pass at what was once the Curacao Hilton (its called something else now), a block or so before it.

Apologies if this question has already been answered: With the Marriott Resort Pass, are the lounge chairs provided beachside, poolside, or your choice? Ideally, I’d like to have a beachside lounge chair with an umbrella. I am fine paying extra, but just want to know if it’s doable. Many thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 2:34 PM, embellish said:

Apologies if this question has already been answered: With the Marriott Resort Pass, are the lounge chairs provided beachside, poolside, or your choice? Ideally, I’d like to have a beachside lounge chair with an umbrella. I am fine paying extra, but just want to know if it’s doable. Many thanks. 

Sorry, I just saw your question.

Lounge chairs are anywhere you want. You can do the beach first and then come by the pool or other way around. Use whatever is available. There were no extras, as far as I can tell.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2023 at 2:19 PM, HS2BS said:

Notified today that the Marriott Courtyard will not be available till December 11, 2023 for day passes!

Hal

We are talking about Marriott Curacao not Marriott Courtyard, unless you meant Curacao and it was a typo.

No, there is a new Marriott Courtyard directly across from the dock that was scheduled to open in October, but is delayed until December. This Marriott is within walking distance and has day passes on Resort for a Day.

Hal

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 1:42 PM, HS2BS said:

No, there is a new Marriott Courtyard directly across from the dock that was scheduled to open in October, but is delayed until December. This Marriott is within walking distance and has day passes on Resort for a Day.

Hal

Thanks! got it! Not at beachfront but proximity to cruise port is great and pools look lovely.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 5:43 PM, HS2BS said:

Marriott notified us that the new Courtyard will be delayed opening till March of 24! We were in Curaçao two weeks ago, and from the ship you can look at the pool area. 

Hal

Thanks for the good pass info @HS2BS

btw, is Chestnut Ridge north of Yonkers or western NY near Lockport off 104? 

Just back from Xmas/New Year Beyond cruise,

Chestnut Ridge is 20 miles north of Yonkers, but across the Hudson River(Tappan Zee Bridge) just off the junction of the New York Thruway & the Garden State Pkwy.

Hal

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon,

We currently show that you have a Day Pass excursion booked with us in Curacao, at the Courtyard by Marriott resort.  We just received notification that unfortunately the resort renovations are not complete, and they will not be able to open until late June 2024.  We wanted to reach out as soon as we received the notification, to give you time to make alternate excursion plans in Curacao.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

When this Courtyard Marriott opens if someone does the day pass. Please post a review here.

Love Courtyard Marriot's stayed in many not on the beach. The Ft. Lauderdale Courtyard Marriott is across the street from the beach.

Awesome little hotel. 

The property on Curacao I'm sure when it opens won't disappoint. 

Thanks for your help. Todd 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟