Elite stateroom amenity?

pinkrosesdeb

8 minutes ago, shofer said:

So RCCL no longer has carte blanche use of the drink voucher all day?  That would be real downer.

Yes the CAS drinks loaded on your SeaPass card are good at most bars all day/evening. They don't carryover to the next day. Use or loose them. Then the clock starts again after midnight. Even good on disembarkation morning. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Yes the CAS drinks loaded on your SeaPass card is  good at most bars all day/evening. They don't carryover to the next day. Use or loose them. Then the clock starts again after midnight. Even good on disembarkation morning. 

Like I said, we are not big drinkers but this "amenity" has a real feel-good vibe to it.  We also received a welcome gift of 2 drinks (Coke/Water) each and some cookies.  This really costs them peanuts but promotes such good will.  The Elite amenities are really nothing to brag about and I can't say we ever used them.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, keesar said:

In Aqua, you will be given a bottle of sparkling wine.  If you don't care for sparkling wine, we have requested and received a bottle of red or white wine.  (Actually, the sparkling wine tastes fine to me).

Guess it varies from ship to ship  or even cruise to cruise.  On Silhouette in May it was fine, on Beyond in June it was absolutely undrinkable 

I was on the Summit 7/31 as Elite and Celebrity has stopped the free Tote for Elite passengers, I boarded without a beach bag since I've gotten one on nearly every Celebrity sailing I've taken in the last few years and received this unpleaseant surprise cut  in amenities.

2 hours ago, Cruisegoer said:

I was on the Summit 7/31 as Elite and Celebrity has stopped the free Tote for Elite passengers, I boarded without a beach bag since I've gotten one on nearly every Celebrity sailing I've taken in the last few years and received this unpleaseant surprise cut  in amenities.

We never use ours as we don't want to carry thing in our hands. We always bring a backpack

3 hours ago, Cruisegoer said:

Still giving them out on both our Silhouette cruises in May.

21 hours ago, the penguins said:

Still giving them out on both our Silhouette cruises in May.

Hello,

Did there not used to me two bags? One a single sewing of two sheets of cloth given to everyone and the second a more substantial one that folded on itself with leather-look handle and given in Concierge Class (at least)? I had the first but not the latter in June.

Regards,

Cublet

1 minute ago, Holly g said:

We were on the Summit three weeks ago in concierge and got one bag. Gray canvas type material with a zipper. It’s actually pretty nice. 

1 minute ago, Holly g said:

We were on the Summit three weeks ago in concierge and got one bag. Gray canvas type material with a zipper. It’s actually pretty nice. 

Oh we are Elite if that makes a difference.