Cornhole / bean bag toss available?

dandeck

Wife & I have been Diamond status on Carnival for 2 - 3 yrs now.  Been on several RC cruises, but been probably 6 - 8 years.  Looking to take a few on RC in 2023.  We really enjoy having drinks and playing cornhole while aboard.  All Carnival ships have boards available for passenger use.  Does RC have on their ships?

Thanks & Happy Cruising!

1 hour ago, dandeck said:

Wife & I have been Diamond status on Carnival for 2 - 3 yrs now.  Been on several RC cruises, but been probably 6 - 8 years.  Looking to take a few on RC in 2023.  We really enjoy having drinks and playing cornhole while aboard.  All Carnival ships have boards available for passenger use.  Does RC have on their ships?

Thanks & Happy Cruising!

There are several on Voyager and have also seen them on Ovation 

• Like 1

Enchantment and Grandeur have it, but I've only seen it brought out by staff on the pool deck during certain times.  It's not just available for anyone/anytime use that I've seen.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Liberty has them. My guess would be that if they have them on a few of their ships, they probably have them on all of their ships. Cornhole is becoming very popular. It would be a very inexpensive addition to their inventory of games.

Cornhole has been popular for a long time (not just becoming).  I don’t recall seeing it on Allure earlier this summer.  But maybe I missed it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

They should replace the shuffleboard lanes with cornhole. I haven't seen anyone playing shuffleboard in years.

That was my original thought but then I realized that on most, if not all of the ships I've been on, the shuffleboard games have been on the promenade deck where the overhead obstructions would interfere with some people's tosses.

• Like 1